The Pixel Federation DoE

Pixel-Fed-DOE-Sig.jpg

pixelfedmini.jpg

"Aggression is the last straw!"

Team Color: Blue / Multi-color

IRC: #pixelfed

Forum: pixelfed.fullforums.org

Pixel Federations Announces a Declaration of Existence On Planet Bob, Pixel Federation is a multi-dimension & Multi-color alliance with the ultimate aim of Fun... and a Common Union of Fellowship.

Charter

1 Application

1.1 Membership in The Pixel Federation is open to all nations on Planet Bob & Pixeland.

Application from leaders of other both Dimensions are accepted on condition.

1.2 How?

Application to the Pixel Federation is Done by

1. Flying The "Pixel Federation" AA or Apply to "Pixel Federation"
  2. Head to The Forums "Federal Reception Area"->"Our Application "
  3. Post a Topic with

RulerName[NATION][Dimension]

Nation:[]

If You are applying for multiple dimensions then use NATION[Demension1][Demesion2]

EXAMPLE

Vishtany[Dogestan][CN]

Rule Name:            Vishtany

Nation:           Dogestan

Nation Link:http://www.cybernations.net/view_nation.asp?nationid=18938

Members who have joined additional dimension don’t require to apply but should declare their nation at the federal Capitol.

1. You then wait for an Internal Affairs Official to Check your Application

2 Membership Benefits

Flying the AA gives the benefit of:

• Trade Circles
  • Military Level Security

Such a member will be considered an UNSIGNED MEMBER.

Flying the AA + Applying Via Forum/IRC provides Above Plus:

• Government Positions
  • Election of Chairman & Vice Chairman
  • Internal Aid

All AA Flyers Without Application are Administered by The Secretary of War hence giving the authority to Boot such member without the authority of the Government where seen fit.

Each  member is referred to as an Agent and should not be referred to as a pixel.

3 Government

The Federal Government Consists of :

• 1 Chairman
  • 2 Vice Chairs
  • 5 Secretaries
  • War Secretary Calculated Generals
  • Members - Members are the pillar of the Pixel Federation

3.1 Chairman

The Chairman is the Highest Official.

The Chairman has to sign and Agree to all Documents Agreed on by Government Officials and Members.

His/her Signature Gives Final Declaration of All Documents

3.2 Vice Chairmen

The Vice Chairman is the Heir in event the Chairman… is impeached or isn't Around.

His/her signature gives Preliminary Accent of a Document where the Signature of The Chairman isn't Available.

3.3 Secretaries

Secretaries Are In Charge of Various Alliance Functions and Are Appointed By the Chairman with consultation with is Vice Chairman.

Secretaries are Appointed at the Chairman's Discretion but cannot be Removed from Office within 2 Months of Taking the Role unless a resignation is present or a declaration of Missing In Action [DoMIA] is declared by the Secretary of Internal Affairs.

3.4.1 Internal Affairs

The Secretary of Internal Affairs is In charge of All Internal Matters, Recruitment and Approval of New Members except where AA Only conditions apply whereby which the Secretary of War Controls All Matters Concerning UNSIGNED MEMBERs.

3.4.1.1 Academic Chancellor

The Academic Chancellor is a non-governmental official In charge of Training all members on dimensional Curriculum.

He/she must liaison with all government officials even more so Internal Affairs and Communication & Fun.

He/she will appoint Vice chancellors where Additional dimensions require assistants.

He/she also coordinates all guides with the assistant of each respective secretary.

He/she along with vice chancellors administers Examinations and sets curriculum for those examinations.

3.4.2 War

The Secretary of Wars is in charge of All Military Matters and Unsigned Members.

He/she Coordinates all war efforts and can initiate a Declaration of War Once agreed by Chairman or Temporarily with Vice Chairman signatures.

3.4.2.1 General

Generals are in charge of Companies assigned by War Secretary.

Generals are to help with coordinated attacks.

3.4.3 Foreign Affairs

The Secretary of Foreign Affairs is in charge of all matters of Foreign Affairs inclusive of Negotiation & Communication.

3.4.4 Economic Affairs

The secretary of Economic affairs is in charge of all matters Economic inclusive of Trade, Foreign Aid and Treasury.

3.4.5 Communications & Fun

The Secretary of Communications & Funs Works Closely with  the Internal Affairs and Other Ministers on All Matters of Communication…. And Fun.

He/she is charge of managing Forum and Website Content/Assets with the Help of The Secretary of Internal Affairs.

3.5 Members

Member Elect The Chairman Every 3-6 Months.

Members have the power to Declare Removal of Documents Through a Declaration of Removal (DoR) Internal Referendum, on our Forum.

Such DoR is administered by the Electoral Director.

3.6 Elections

Elections are Controlled by an Electoral Director Determined by Members.

The Electoral director should be assisted by the secretary of internal affairs in the planning and execution of elections.

4 War

The Pixel Federation is built on the pillars of Brotherhood, hence will only initiate wars on Acts of Aggression Against a Pixel Federation Member or Allies.

4.1 Acts of Aggression

Acts Of Aggression are declared on a Member or Allie whenever an attack has been received against a Member or Allie.

In Such Event, The Attack Will Be an Outright Cry for a coordinated Attack on Aggressors by All Pixel Federation Members.

Allies will be asked to assist where The Federation Does not have the adequate reinforcements or where seen fit.

All Military efforts are coordinated by the secretary of war, See section 3.4.2

Pixel-Fed-Sig.jpg
Authorized/Signed By
Chief Council

Acting Chairman - Vishtany
Vice Chairman - TBA
Secretary of Internal Affairs - Vishtany
Secretary of War - KGB320
Secretary of Economic Affairs -  TBA
Secretary of Foreign Affairs - TBA
Secretary of Fun & Communications - TBA

NB> Nations should not be referred to as pixel, No matter the dimension!

Edited by PRES VISHTANY

So, a crossover alliance, huh?

Good luck, I guess.

Yes, We aim to be multi-dimensional. This is our first DoE for the Two dimensions but Planet Bob is our main focus... for now.

if all goes well our next DoE will be next month on the other dimensional forum.

Thanks for the compliments of luck.

Edited by PRES VISHTANY

Tetris but not cool. Great.

I Take your... sentence to be a compliment. thanks.

Protractors?
*Protectors

DWL... glad we are not protractors but proud to be protectors .
There is however a line drawn when the protected is Diplomatic issues like the nation starting a war and then running to us for protection, in which case our alliance will be forced to have that nation removed from our alliance if we all agree to a removal.
In that case we might have a slightly pointed stance... a Protective Protractor.

Congrats on your DoE TPF.

Thanks but the TPF acronym is already taken by The Phoenix Federation.

You should really use the "left, right, and center" alignment options when doing your charter, it felt like my eyes were doing a Buddha Belly Dance while reading this.

Best of luck to you guys.

Sorry about that, i did my best to address this issue and Great Doge Meme.

Edited by PRES VISHTANY

I'm actually pretty positive that this alliance won't reach much relevance in the next year and a half.

Possibly five if they have the fortitude, however this is not PRES VISHTANY'S first try on creating a livable habitat on our planet.

June 11th 2009

GSA- Neutrality Pact Agreement

My favorite comment

"Okay, which alliance did you copy this time? I have to admit, I haven't read any of the DoN's thoroughly enough to identify them offhand, could some neutrals clarify which one he stole this time?"

A long time ago MPOL wrote an awesome piece, 

"Not everyone is special"

Some folks have greater expectations of themselves than reality holds. Then they click submit and their masterpiece falls silently to page 12.

PRES VISHTANY, Falls under this category along with myself and 95 percent of CN, it just hasn't hit him yet, I give him an "A" for effort though.

If your looking for tech deal money get a hold of me in game.

Possibly five if they have the fortitude, however this is not PRES VISHTANY'S first try on creating a livable habitat on our planet.

June 11th 2009

My favorite comment

"Okay, which alliance did you copy this time? I have to admit, I haven't read any of the DoN's thoroughly enough to identify them offhand, could some neutrals clarify which one he stole this time?"

Some folks have greater expectations of themselves than reality holds. Then they click submit and their masterpiece falls silently to page 12.

PRES VISHTANY, Falls under this category along with myself and 95 percent of CN, it just hasn't hit him yet, I give him an "A" for effort though.

Thanks For Digging Up my Past Lives which weren't the best... nevertheless, I am sure The Pixel Federation will be around much longer than expected.

Edited by PRES VISHTANY

June 11th 2009

My favorite comment

This is great. Also, I wouldn't qualify you with the 95% o CN, even if a lot of your actual work was before my time.

Thanks For Digging Up my Past Lives which weren't the best... nevertheless, I am sure The Pixel Federation will be around much longer than expected.

haha, everything is relevant, especially here !  I've been thrown under the bus numerous times ... more than I'd ever admit, now it's your turn.

That said, good luck and if by some chance you find yourself on the business end of the bulls eye, please go public, the place is starving for excitement.

@Neo Uruk, I had a few moment's nothing special unlike a few residents under your roof. :p

Aid slot usage: 0/28 0%....I see this alliance going places.

That's about to change...

Neo Uruk.. I''m putting this here for prosperity

To: Freelancer    From: Vishtany    Date: 4/12/2014 10:56:45 AM

Subject: Tech Deal

I am pretty interested to know how much tech you would want and for what price?

To: Vishtany    From: Freelancer    Date: 4/12/2014 8:18:43 PM

Subject: RE: Tech Deal

Message: As much as your alliance can supply, we do 6/100 deals, screw us and we pay people to wipe you off the map

It's that simple ..

To: Freelancer    From: Vishtany    Date: 4/12/2014 8:26:02 PM

Message: I generally don't screw people hence i will accept those terms.

To: Vishtany    From: Freelancer    Date: 4/12/2014 8:45:18 PM

Message: Give me a list of nations and I'll post them on our board, expect your aid slots getting filled pretty quickly.