Be cool, it's the Police

My God, you are such a buzzkill...  stop complaining so much, this game will be much more fun for you and everyone else.  Lighten up and try to enjoy yourself.

I am enjoying myself by taking the piss out of them.

Yeah, I know, you derive enjoyment from having something to complain about.  We've all seen you post, unfortunately - if you have nothing legitimate to complain about (you rarely do) you just invent stuff to rabble-rouse about "what's wrong with TE" - completely mentally immune to the fact that people who act like you are what is wrong with TE.

That is why you are nothing.  That is why you are consistently leveled in wars against better opponents, you always have a bone to pick even if the other people do not care who you are or what you have to say (in almost every case... we don't).

If that's how you like to play, just know that everyone ELSE gets a lot of satisfaction burning you down.  We will do so regularly, and without mercy, and you will have no safe place to hide because the people in the safe places already dislike you.  A lot.

Good day, Daenerys.

more crap...

Oh look! Someones butt is hurt already :D I love this game!

I thought I'd join the lolz in this thread as soon as i saw your name in a police AA :lol1: btw i thought you were retiring?

Oh look!  You're terrible at reading me :D I am already having fun.

If whining and crying about me is how you have fun then I hope to give you more fun than ever this round.

more crap...

Woops, almost missed this one!  Yes, I do listen to everything you say.  It's a pretty crappy job but because you are totally unable to keep your mouth shut in any situation - ever - and are apparently unaware of what it is you even say... you give out a lot of valuable information without even knowing it.  It's like a consolation prize, I have to see what you say, but then I can use it to destroy you because you don't even know what OPSEC means.

Then I get the double consolation prize of actually destroying you.  You still owe me a fight.

Of course the police never do their #$%*&^% job when they are needed. 

lazy-copper-owned.jpg?resize=500%2C333

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more crap...

more crap...

Of course the police never do their #$%*&^% job when they are needed. 

lazy-copper-owned.jpg?resize=500%2C333

I like this guy.  Donuts on him.

Woops, almost missed this one!  Yes, I do listen to everything you say.  It's a pretty crappy job but because you are totally unable to keep your mouth shut in any situation - ever - and are apparently unaware of what it is you even say... you give out a lot of valuable information without even knowing it.  It's like a consolation prize, I have to see what you say, but then I can use it to destroy you because you don't even know what OPSEC means.

Then I get the double consolation prize of actually destroying you.  You still owe me a fight.

Why do you even bother making up bs to try and make me look bad. I don't care what others think but you obviously do. My nations getting built to get wrecked and hopefully get to wreck others like yours at the same time. In the last round you talked it up the entire round about destroying me and when you did finally attack you bandwagoned in with 3 other alliances already on us and we were all in anacrchy, exhausted war chest levels and low NS. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the same bs you guys pull this round. I'm not counting on this TE police to be any better with the likes of paul running it but i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

For the record I am not involved in TE_Police gov in any manner. I am just a cop that is open to bribery and I like doughnuts.

B-)

Well good for you man...!  Like a dream that came to be true at last!  So, yung flow was not wrong at all when called you and your followers:  "The TE police"  a couple of rounds ago...  Brilliant you follow the Way...!

:P

Ah!  and so openly corrupt as a cop... :facepalm:

PS...: And no, I can't believe they had such a  low  concern for people's well being as to  allow you to even touch a gun... and have a badge...! :gag:

Edited by HDSupreme

Why do you even bother making up bs to try and make me look bad. I don't care what others think but you obviously do. My nations getting built to get wrecked and hopefully get to wreck others like yours at the same time. In the last round you talked it up the entire round about destroying me and when you did finally attack you bandwagoned in with 3 other alliances already on us and we were all in anacrchy, exhausted war chest levels and low NS. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the same bs you guys pull this round. I'm not counting on this TE police to be any better with the likes of paul running it but i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Hmm, this one might be intoxicated in public.  Perhaps a trip to the drunk tank overnight will clear things up?

Urinating in public is against the law.

Heres your fine.

Fine this

Hmm, this one might be intoxicated in public.  Perhaps a trip to the drunk tank overnight will clear things up?

Nope Edited by socrates
ModEdit: Content offensive, links snipped.

Come on, I know you take bribes.  A few dozen tazer shots to the throat (IC, of course) and you'll be the wealthiest cop in TE and a public hero.  We're talking Batman status here, with a statue and a reputation of "The Silencer of the Sheep"... except you survive, and your bankrolling Corporation ain't Wayne and ain't broke.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

B-)
          Well good for you man...!  Like a dream that came to be true at last!  So, yung flow was not wrong at all when called you and your followers:  "The TE police"  a couple of rounds ago...  Brilliant you follow the Way...! :P

PS...: And no, I can't believe they had such a  low  concern for people's well being as to just alow you to even touch a gun... and have a badge...! :gag:

Careful, anything you say can and will be used against you.

And show more respect for an officer of the law.

I don't see a leash on your dog there, I don't see you near your dog and I don't see anyone cleaning up after your dog.  Thats 3 separate offenses, 3 different tickets, and I need to see you in court on the 20th.

Come on, I know you take bribes.  A few dozen tazer shots to the throat (IC, of course) and you'll be the wealthiest cop in TE and a public hero.  We're talking Batman status here, with a statue and a reputation of "The Silencer of the Sheep"... except you survive, and your bankrolling Corporation ain't Wayne and ain't broke.

Attempting to bribe an officer of the law?  We're gonna need to do a full cavity search on this one.  Assume the position!  Grab your sack and touch your toes.

Edited by Caliph

I don't see a leash on your dog there, I don't see you near your dog and I don't see anyone cleaning up after your dog.  Thats 3 separate offenses, 3 different tickets, and I need to see you in court on the 20th.

Court? :lol1: Get em boys..

dragnet.jpg

Just don't ask about the goat dance https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ca8JhECUDq0

Edited by hartfw