Be cool, it's the Police

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My God, you are such a buzzkill...  stop complaining so much, this game will be much more fun for you and everyone else.  Lighten up and try to enjoy yourself.

I am enjoying myself by taking the piss out of them.

The TEPD is chock full of Bravery and Honor. I also don't appreciate you making rape jokes in our thread, it's in very poor taste.

I was waiting for a thread about using that word in the moderation forums so i could have a laugh.

I am enjoying myself by taking the piss out of them.

Yeah, I know, you derive enjoyment from having something to complain about.  We've all seen you post, unfortunately - if you have nothing legitimate to complain about (you rarely do) you just invent stuff to rabble-rouse about "what's wrong with TE" - completely mentally immune to the fact that people who act like you are what is wrong with TE.

That is why you are nothing.  That is why you are consistently leveled in wars against better opponents, you always have a bone to pick even if the other people do not care who you are or what you have to say (in almost every case... we don't).

If that's how you like to play, just know that everyone ELSE gets a lot of satisfaction burning you down.  We will do so regularly, and without mercy, and you will have no safe place to hide because the people in the safe places already dislike you.  A lot.

Good day, Daenerys.

Yeah, I know, you derive enjoyment from having something to complain about.  We've all seen you post, unfortunately - if you have nothing legitimate to complain about (you rarely do) you just invent stuff to rabble-rouse about "what's wrong with TE" - completely mentally immune to the fact that people who act like you are what is wrong with TE.

That is why you are nothing.  That is why you are consistently leveled in wars against better opponents, you always have a bone to pick even if the other people do not care who you are or what you have to say (in almost every case... we don't).

If that's how you like to play, just know that everyone ELSE gets a lot of satisfaction burning you down.  We will do so regularly, and without mercy, and you will have no safe place to hide because the people in the safe places already dislike you.  A lot.

Good day, Daenerys.

You take things far to serious. If there is anyone who ever did care, its you and don't try and derail another thread and then blame it on me.

You take things far to serious. If there is anyone who ever did care, its you and don't try and derail another thread and then blame it on me.

Have it your way then :)

You are gonna really hate this round.

Have it your way then :)

You are gonna really hate this round.

Oh look! Someones butt is hurt already :D I love this game!

Can you believe these guys gave me a gun and badge?

I thought I'd join the lolz in this thread as soon as i saw your name in a police AA :lol1: btw i thought you were retiring?

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Oh look! Someones butt is hurt already :D I love this game!

I thought I'd join the lolz in this thread as soon as i saw your name in a police AA :lol1: btw i thought you were retiring?

Oh look!  You're terrible at reading me :D I am already having fun.

If whining and crying about me is how you have fun then I hope to give you more fun than ever this round.

Now that wouldn't be very fun, would it?  That would require listening to you complain with no reason to.

But fortunately for both of us, you'll be given reasons.  Many of them :)

Now that wouldn't be very fun, would it?  That would require listening to you complain with no reason to.

But fortunately for both of us, you'll be given reasons.  Many of them :)

We both know you'll be listening to every word I have to say as if you actually enjoy having a hurt butt.

I hope I'm given many presents, unlike many that play this game, I don't run and hide. House Targaryen never runs.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

We both know you'll be listening to every word I have to say as if you actually enjoy having a hurt butt.

I hope I'm given many presents, unlike many that play this game, I don't run and hide. House Targaryen never runs.

Woops, almost missed this one!  Yes, I do listen to everything you say.  It's a pretty crappy job but because you are totally unable to keep your mouth shut in any situation - ever - and are apparently unaware of what it is you even say... you give out a lot of valuable information without even knowing it.  It's like a consolation prize, I have to see what you say, but then I can use it to destroy you because you don't even know what OPSEC means.

Then I get the double consolation prize of actually destroying you.  You still owe me a fight.

Our public channel is #paddywagon stop by and hang out with us, bring the doughnuts, or to file complaints if you have any.

You guys are bound to get dozens of complaints - I'm not going to file them all away for you. :( Edited by Kurdanak