R30 prize structure needs a revamp

Most infra, most soldiers, most money spent?  These feel extremely redundant with top 3 in ns.  If you look back at the past 5 rounds, I think you will find a massive correlation within those prizes.

If most destruction is dropped entirely, at least bringing back most casualties would be better than making all the prizes so correlated.

There have been a bunch of great ideas posted in here.  The round 30 prize structure looks like none of them.

The person who wins most infra will almost invariably win most soldiers, likely wins a spot in the top three, and probably wins most money spent (given that no one ever finishes a round with money in the bank, it might as well be 'most collected'). All four favour someone who builds well but stays as far away from war as is humanly possible, so I agree...not loving the structure at all.

I can't say I'm a big fan of the new awards and we definitely need some awards for warring. I assume the admins are experimenting with the awards system so it may only be for this round.

If the infra and soldiers awards go hand in hand then that alone is good reason to only have one of them. At least make the awards so different players are winners and not the same. 

They also should have mentioned the new awards with prizes in the SE update log. That may have swayed a few over .

• 2 months later...