Flag Competition

Cynic

I have just launched my new alliance, Nirvana. I know what you're thinking. The band with the guy who killed himself... Yes, but no. I'm not actually going with a theme based around a music band but yet based around the definition of the word "Nirvana" which is "a state of perfect happiness; an ideal or idyllic place" and some synonyms are "heaven" and "paradise".

Now, I launched my alliance yesterday, with a flag using the band Nirvanas smiley face. Why? Because I'm pretty awful with graphics. Now.. here I am. Offering free tech for the best Flag design.

So post your flags here. I would like 1 standard and 1 war flag. The original offer is 200 tech (or 6 million cash). If you blow me away with your design, we'll move it to 300 (still 6 million cash)

Let's see what you can do. I'm not giving any specifics. As long as it goes around the meaning of the name.

EDIT:

Thanks to Rogal...

Specifics:

• Try to include the color Yellow as it is our "official" team color.
  • Size isn't a big deal as long as the flag is still clear and easy on the eyes when sized up or down. I would like it to also be very clear as to whos flag it is in the ingame size so when I reach 20 members it can be added and noticeable.
  • Must reference the meaning of Nirvana. NOT THE BAND. If it has nothing to do with Nirvana (like Butts/War Butts) it will not be accepted. Up to 2 entries (2 Standards/2 War) per person.
  • The competition will end on next Sunday (April 13th) should I not make a decision before that day. If a decision is made before that day, I will update the OP.
  • Tech will be sent after a decision is made, with the following next available aid slot. The tech and/or equal aid may be sent to any nation at your request.
Edited by Cynic

I'm officially entering the competition. Since you didn't specify what you want on the flags I took the liberty of executing my full creative control.

Alliance flag.

bQKTWLe.png

War flag/

Sv2A0PH.png

I'd like my 300 tech please.

giphy.gif

I knew there would be a funny post or two here. Didn't know it was be the second one. Too bad I did say it has to go around the meaning of the name... Butts/War Butts have nothing to do with Nirvana. Plus, it is a competition. Meaning that there has to be more than 1 entry and I have to decide a winner. Better luck next time.

Well !@#$.... I read the OP wrong.... I read "an ideal or idyllic place" as "an ideal or phallic place" and i was like "well !@#$.... phallic things can go in butts.... I got this !@#$ wrapped up!" no pun intended.

edit. I will be severely disappointed if I don't see the great nations of Nirvana waving the Butts rampart from their flag poles by the end of this competition.

Edited by Rogal Dorn

I'll take that tech now :smug:

[spoiler]
New:
YnMNLRi.png

5yH5ICU.png

YbPaYDb.png

TarYUS1.png

[/spoiler]

But yeah someone more competent might want to make a flag.

Edit: Got one more in there now.

Edited by WorldPeace

psh, they're all crap compared to my artwork!

As a Screaming Red Ass, I would place my support behind Rogal's innovative designs on the grounds that "Butts" could very well be, arguably, dependent on the specific buttocks in question, synonymous to "heaven" and "paradise".

Can I get 100 tech without a submission?

Sure ;)

Cynic, message me via forum privately and we'll discuss about what kind of a flag are you looking for. :)

Gonna take James'

I know the comp is closed but I can't ever seem to catch you on IRC.

VR7vAcz.png

Thanks bud. Whenever a slot opens up and I'm actually on CN, I'll send the first 100. :P

Nice design, James. I also liked HighRoad's.

Indeed, some pretty impressive stuff in this thread! Especially from Rogal. :P Edited by Kurdanak