The Congolese Soukous Society Declares Existance

haven't u created a bunch of !@#$%* micros in your time mate?

No? And it doesn't exactly refute my point that it reflects poorly that he did practically nothing in the six months prior to this.

I mean, I wish the guy all the best, I was just making an observation.

Hilow It is I Ubuntu the Great The Lion of Africa, King of the Zulu Alliance, Father of the nation, Chieftain of the Zulu Empire, king of Kings, The Benevolent and magnificent, Most holy of all holy men,  Most High General Commander of the Generals of the Army and Air Forces, Admiral of the High Seas Fleets, Hero of Heros, Bravest of the Brave, Supreme judge of the courts, The vessel of the Knowledge, Holder and Wisdom of the Universe, Provider of health and prosperity to the peoples, Educator of the nation, master of all animals great and small, ruler of as far as the eye can see, wise as the owl, swift as the coursing river, sleek as the gazelle, strength of the lion, mysterious as the dark side of the moon, the most benevolent, kind, Teacher of Nations, the Most High, Fearless and Honorable,  gods hand on planet Bob, scourge of the wicked, and protector of the good. King of Kings. I welcome my fellow African alliance to planet Bob. Let the world Know that I have visited the forums of The Congolese Soukous Society and the royal highness me is in talks with them at this moment. We the Zulu recognize the existence of The Congolese Soukous Society as a sovereign alliance and they are due the respect of such. So it is written so it shall be!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey , guys i am a member of CRAP. I guess that makes us allies :) . I wanted to know if you guys have any trade circles open . How many members are in your alliance ? Anyone of you can feel free to pm me in the game . Also , does your alliance have it's own page outside of this ?

DECLARATION OF EXISTENCE
THE CONGOLESE SOUKOUS SOCIETY

FlagZaire.png
Flag of The Congolese Soukous Society

Mobutu2.jpg
Mobutu Sese Seko Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga, eternal leader of TCSS

We are proud to announce to Planet Bob and its inauthentic westerner peoples that we, the people of the Congolese Soukous Society or Zaire, are henceforth an independent and sovereign entity in the world of Cybernations. Our existence will be entirely based on the ideals of our great leader, Mobutu Sese Seko, and the ideology of Authenticité. Together, the people of The Congolese Soukous Society are as strong as the finest Damascus steel and lead into glory and strength by their leaders, who are like the great eagles, soaring above the unwashed toads.

The government structure is as follows:
The Father of the Nation, Mobutu - embodied by three great leaders (Flod, Landru the Falcon and TheDogMan). Mobutu, in all his eternal wisdom, has absolute power over the alliance and his infinitely wise decisions lead us all to victories as we leave fire in our wake.

Ministers of Economy, Defence, Recruitment, Interior, Authenticity and Foreign Affairs - appointed by Mobutu himself. Ordinary members who, due to their wisdom or merit, are selected by Mobutu and are trusted to make decisions in their own ministries.

Foreigners are welcome to establish embassies in our forums, contact us on our IRC channel (#Zaire). Don't mind the black Lada Samara.

Mobutu1.jpg
Mobutu Sese Seko announcing the independence of TCSS

This Alliance is officially a protectorate of CRAP

I wish you the best of luck on your new endeavour,  Always happy to see new alliances being formed..  

Hilow It is I Ubuntu the Great The Lion of Africa, King of the Zulu Alliance, Father of the nation, Chieftain of the Zulu Empire, king of Kings, The Benevolent and magnificent, Most holy of all holy men,  Most High General Commander of the Generals of the Army and Air Forces, Admiral of the High Seas Fleets, Hero of Heros, Bravest of the Brave, Supreme judge of the courts, The vessel of the Knowledge, Holder and Wisdom of the Universe, Provider of health and prosperity to the peoples, Educator of the nation, master of all animals great and small, ruler of as far as the eye can see, wise as the owl, swift as the coursing river, sleek as the gazelle, strength of the lion, mysterious as the dark side of the moon, the most benevolent, kind, Teacher of Nations, the Most High, Fearless and Honorable,  gods hand on planet Bob, scourge of the wicked, and protector of the good. King of Kings. I welcome my fellow African alliance to planet Bob. Let the world Know that I have visited the forums of The Congolese Soukous Society and the royal highness me is in talks with them at this moment. We the Zulu recognize the existence of The Congolese Soukous Society as a sovereign alliance and they are due the respect of such. So it is written so it shall be!

You sir I must admit, put the most effort in your posts, but lose my interest after about 10 words and skip to the end where you actually make your point