A Message From TPC

Tired of all the blood feuds? Tired of wasting your time in a meh alliance? Then TPC is the place for you!

The record speaks for itself.

--Multiple alliance casualty crowns

--Most top tier nations

--Best building system

--No blood feuds (yet) 

If you want to be elite and part of a unique brotherhood, TPC is the place for you. 

Be prepared for a lot of war and people pushing you to be the very best you can be.

Stand up and join...when TE comes back  :ehm:

Edited by King James XVIII

I'd be interested in knowing if our standards here are Webster or Oxford when we talk about unanimous approval.

I like the advertisement. If I didn't have a gig already I might be tempted to join. Get in with the big boys, and learn something. Eh. Hopefully your education efforts pay dividends with any newer members.

And avoid everything thereby contributing to the problems which plague TE. Avoid wars until they are favorable and praise your build techniques.

Heh, still better than the blood feuds you guys had with Misfits and whoever else worked to cut you at the knees.

The round doesn't start for a few more days but just so you know...an announcement on TPC policy is forthcoming. 

Heh, still better than the blood feuds you guys had with Misfits and whoever else worked to cut you at the knees.

The round doesn't start for a few more days but just so you know...an announcement on TPC policy is forthcoming. 

:D Lol. I'll be waiting.

I haven't slept in 3 days.