Cerridwyn

Chief, Pax Corvus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts
  • Nation Name:Greenpeace
  • Alliance Name:Pax Corvus

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:50 AM

With the fact that we can approve and ban people from our AA's and they get a message when we do, have alliance leader get a message when someone leaves the AA, either by inactivity or deletion.

#2 SirWilliam

SirWilliam

Raging Philosopher King

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,440 posts
  • Nation Name:Blissfields
  • Alliance Name:Kashmir

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:01 PM

Seconded. Although I think an alert if a nation voluntarily leaves the AA would be nice as well. It's reflected in a nation's Activity log already, isn't it?

#3 maxfiles

maxfiles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Nation Name:Aberatus
  • Alliance Name:Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:41 PM

there should be alliance activity logs available to managers... such as manager moved rulername of nationname to approved/pending/banned/etc or manager made an annoucement, or manager promoted or demoted someone from manager... etc.. 

#4 Kurdanak

Kurdanak

Resident Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts
  • Nation Name:Sinkleraken
  • Alliance Name:Grün Schutz Agentur
  • CN:TE Nation Name:Sinkleraken
  • CN:TE Alliance Name:War Doves

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:14 PM

Logs are fun and we should have them. :)

Something else that came to mind is to give AAs the option of what happens when a member goes into inactivity mode (move to pending, remove from AA, or keep as full member). I'm not sure if an entire new thread is necessary for this thought, though.

#5 maxfiles

maxfiles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:07 PM

I dont think we need a new thread, we are talking about messages still, or a way to have those messages centralized... and an activity log would be a good place to do it.

#6 Rogal Dorn

Rogal Dorn

huh? stuff is happening?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • Nation Name:qwerty nation
  • Alliance Name:Sudoku

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:11 PM

or have some tab of the alliance page and call it... "alliance activity" or something where it shows when people join/leave the AA/nation goes inactive/get kicked/get approved on AA/get banned on AA.

#7 TBRaiders

TBRaiders

DOOMBIRD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Nation Name:Saldaea
  • Alliance Name:DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE
  • CN:TE Nation Name:Saldaea
  • CN:TE Alliance Name:Mushqaeda

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:41 PM

or have some tab of the alliance page and call it... "alliance activity" or something where it shows when people join/leave the AA/nation goes inactive/get kicked/get approved on AA/get banned on AA.

I like the alliance tab activity.  You can see who is banned from other alliances or if they left or were booted from their previous alliance.  I'd like to see the activity extended to more than 30 days.  If that tab couldn't do that I'd rather have the alliance manager activity log with extended history.

#8 ChairmanHal

ChairmanHal

The Richard Dent of Cyber Nations

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,185 posts
  • Nation Name:Haleenstar Republic
  • Alliance Name:Valhalla

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:22 AM

Alliance activity logs yes, content I'll leave up to Admin, but the suggestions above are good ones.

Edited by ChairmanHal, 02 April 2014 - 11:22 AM.

#9 maxfiles

maxfiles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:51 PM

So what about it admin???

#10 gatorback05

gatorback05

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Nation Name:Elmore
  • Alliance Name:DBDC

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:10 PM

I like the alliance tab activity.  You can see who is banned from other alliances or if they left or were booted from their previous alliance.  I'd like to see the activity extended to more than 30 days.  If that tab couldn't do that I'd rather have the alliance manager activity log with extended history.

I second that 30 days activity but i think that would need to be its own thread.

Activity logs would be great for alliances especially big alliances.  It is hard to keep track of say just 40 people none the less an alliance with over 150.

#11 admin

admin

Game Admin/Owner

• Admin
  • 5,764 posts
  • Nation Name:Great Nation
  • Alliance Name:CN Staff

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:28 PM

there should be alliance activity logs available to managers... such as manager moved rulername of nationname to approved/pending/banned/etc or manager made an annoucement, or manager promoted or demoted someone from manager... etc.. 

I've added an alliance activity log here. It's available to managers within your alliance. The link to the log can be found on the icon navigation on the alliance display page.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users