DOW at least attempting

So everyone is already killing each other so the options are thin. So here's our attempt

Misfits declare on IHOP and Death Row. All alliances are free to attack misfits if you feel it's necessary ;)

An honest declaration. 

o/ Kaboom

o/ Misfits

I currently have 3 defensive slots open for anyone interested in complaining. We took a harsh beating most of the round, so late or not a late declare was better than nothing.

This.

Congratulations yung flow, you passed the test.  o/ Misfits, kick their butts.

I find it commendable that you guys even have anything left for this.

Physically or mentally.

Congrats Kaboom and members of the Misfits.

Give 'em hell and best of luck to both sides.

Salute!!

I find it commendable that you guys even have anything left for this.

Physically or mentally.

Congrats Kaboom and members of the Misfits.

Give 'em hell and best of luck to both sides.

Salute!!

Agreed.  Misfits gets (well deserved) grief for a lot, but this shouldn't be in that at all.

Now if I just can find some tech deals so I can afford a full load of tanks.  Selling 100 tech for 3m?  2m?

To: Daenerys Targaryen From: Reddog Date: 3/30/2014 1:25:09 AM

Subject: RE: Battle Report

Message: You guy's are cowards you know i just finished fighting 6 guys.Next round we have 34 guy's your our targets

So I had to share this one. As this same guy messaged me when we declared. "Death Row" is also the alliance that abandoned misfits in the middle of our last conflict. Apparently attacking the last 3 days or so before reset it was such a bad move to declare war? So it looks like misfits will be curb stomped by 34 members next round as I expect our member count to not exceed 15 members.

Edited by yung flow

To: Daenerys Targaryen From: Reddog Date: 3/30/2014 1:25:09 AM

Subject: RE: Battle Report

Message: You guy's are cowards you know i just finished fighting 6 guys.Next round we have 34 guy's your our targets

So I had to share this one. As this same guy messaged me when we declared. "Death Row" is also the alliance that abandoned misfits in the middle of our last conflict. Apparently attacking the last 3 days or so before reset it was such a bad move to declare war? So it looks like misfits will be curb stomped by 34 members next round as I expect our member count to not exceed 15 members.

That is crazy.  Everyone knows it takes 3-4 people to roll misfits, not 34.  The key is bravery and honor*.  

And secret treaties.

That is crazy.  Everyone knows it takes 3-4 people to roll misfits, not 34.  The key is bravery and honor*.  

And secret treaties.

B-)

So... How many will you suggest as a good number to counter us when helping our friends,then...? ^_^    

B-)

So... How many will you suggest as a good number to counter us when helping our friends,then...? ^_^    

I wouldn't know.  And while I have no plans to see Misfits hit at all, I and most lilkely others, will of course keep in mind that you are explicitly noting that you would defend them from a 3 to 4 nation onslaught.

I wouldn't know.  And while I have no plans to see Misfits hit at all, I and most lilkely others, will of course keep in mind that you are explicitly noting that you would defend them from a 3 to 4 nation onslaught.

B-)

For what are friends For...? ^_^

We can't stand such  hatred & blood thirstiness coming from those hypothetically  3-4 Misfits' disliking people...!!! :o     But thanks for NOT PLANNING to see them hit, and neither those OTHERS ...! :)

That's refreshing...! :P

B-)

For what are friends For...? ^_^

We can't stand such  hatred & blood thirstiness coming from those hypothetically  3-4 Misfits' disliking people...!!! :o     But thanks for NOT PLANNING to see them hit, and neither those OTHERS ...! :)

That's refreshing...! :P

Eh.  I mean I hate to try and reason with someone so clearly lost and incapable of coherent thought, but if there were a misfits bloodthirst they would have been actually hit this round.  So yeah, hypothetical.

But your general shitty posting and secret treaties are enough for me to want to see you rolled. Fortunately, that just requires watching you declare a war, so I don;t have to do anything.

Eh.  I mean I hate to try and reason with someone so clearly lost and incapable of coherent thought, but if there were a misfits bloodthirst they would have been actually hit this round.  So yeah, hypothetical.

But your general !@#$%* posting and secret treaties are enough for me to want to see you rolled. Fortunately, that just requires watching you declare a war, so I don;t have to do anything.

B-)

So,a Paul's follower we have here...!  :o

Not nice of you, nor a peace looking example you've chosen, man! ;)

But, yeah,any attack and general bad behavior against friends,will face stern consequences... That's a

given, man.  :ehm: :excl: :popcorn:

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)

But, yeah,any attack and general bad behavior against friends,will face stern consequences... That's a

Yes.  Its not that a wide varied of players have pointed out those characteristics.  Best to blame paul.

B-)

HDsupreme you sure have a knack for making friends.

B-)

"Friends" I have here... even you were a prospect to be one ... but your unkind words got the best of you,man! :facepalm:

You seem to too.

And if you continue, I won't even have to continue my schemes to get everyone to hate you, you'll do it for me! *sacastically evil laugh*