Looking for a large, solid alliance with outstanding principles...

Salutations,

I am Xavier Harkonnen. I am a recently created nation, currently learning the game and I am looking for an established and solidly large alliance with principles. Principles meaning loyalty, honor and steadfast determination. I'm not looking for newly created regions, or fair weather friends. I want a long term home where I can lay down some roots and contribute towards a collective community. What I can offer you, despite my new age, is activity, loyalty and honesty. I will view everything I see objectively, and will give openly honest answers and a strong effort towards whatever task is assigned to me. IF you decide to accept me into your ranks, I promise that you will not regret it.

Please leave any recruitment offers here and I will respond with any questions I might have about your organization. Thank you for your time!

Regards,

Baron Xavier Harkonnen

Giedi Prime

Join us in IRON we always are willing to help just PM me and i will give the info you will need

Edited by FS108

Xavier, you actually sound a lot like me when I was first starting out. :)

NATO is always looking for new members, particularly active, dedicated ones.  One thing you'll find out fairly quickly is NATO's highest values are its honor and loyalty, we take our commitments and responsibilities seriously.  Though we've never been the biggest alliance, we are a top 20 alliance (usually we are higher than our current rank of 20, but global war will do that to you ;) ), so we're big and connected enough to be relevant, but not so big that you'll get lost amongst a sea of members.  We're also one of the oldest continuously functioning alliances out there, being formed in the first six months of this game's existence (June 2006), so we have a long and storied history, and a unique culture that emphasizes individual freedom whilst still providing a very strong sense of community.  

Another (final) point is that we are a representative democracy, which means that unlike many other alliances, upward mobility tends to be much easier.  We'd love to help you reach your potential and have some great fun in this game, so if you're interested, register on [url=http://www.cnnato.org/]our forums[/url] and then click on [url=http://www.cnnato.org/index.php/forum/363-are-you-ready-to-join-nato/]"Are you ready to join NATO...?"[/url].

I really have to echo my friend, Highroad. The New Pacific Order lives by our three main tenants Peace, Strength, and Prosperity. We have around 290 members, and a large, active, and booming community. There's lots of things to do here, such as participate in community events or take jobs within the alliance.

If you have any questions about the New Pacific Order, Highroad or I would be happy to help answer them.