An Announcement from The Phoenix Federation

leeguy

'In mother Russia the phoenix protect you! Accords' 

phpLRxKyCPM_zps603bee3b.jpg      COMECON_Flag.png

Article I – Freedom & Sovereignty
The Phoenix Federation (henceforth TPF) and the  COMECON , recognized as ‘The Signatories’, are independent sovereign alliances and agree to respect and uphold each other’s rights as such, including but not limited to freedom of association and expression.

Article II – Protection & Defense
When faced with aggression by a third party, members of COMECON shall be treated as members of The Phoenix Federation for the purpose of military defense. TPF shall use all available avenues to provide full diplomatic, military and economic assistance to COMECON members found to be subject to unwarranted aggression of any kind by third parties. Should TPF be faced with aggression by a third party, COMECON may choose to come to the defense of TPF at the discretion of both parties.

Article III - Non-Aggression
COMECON shall consult TPF prior to the declaration of aggressive wars. If no joint declaration of support is established by the Signatories, declarations of war either by an individual nation or group of nations of COMECON are unsanctioned. The Signatories agree to resolve any issues between themselves peacefully and in the best interest of both parties.

Article IV - Intelligence
If COMECON or TPF come into possession of intelligence that is important to the safety, security and sovereignty of the other, they are to share it immediately. The Signatories agree not to commit espionage against the other and to respect the wishes of one another in the handling of sensitive material. This will achieve and develop aims for mutual trust, peace, international cooperation and solidarity.

Article V – Raiding
By basic principle COMECON members shall not engage in tech raiding for the duration of this treaty unless an arrangement is reached with TPF on safe protocols for the handling of tech raiding.

Article VI - Support
TPF shall assist COMECON in the training and education of its members for the duration of this protectorate agreement.

Article VII - Cancellation
Either signatory may cancel this treaty after all possible means are exhausted, with a minimum of three (3) days private notice to be provided to the other signatory prior to cancellation. Should one or more of the signatories be in a state of war, the Treaty may not be cancelled until there is a cessation of hostilities unless there is mutual consent.

Signed for TPF 

JudgeX - Evil Overlord
HailSatan - Evil Underlord 
Leeguy - Phoenix Magistrate of War 
memoryproblems - Phoenix Magistrate of Foreign Affairs
Grabem - Advisor to the Great Evil Ones 
Hictok - Deputy Magistrate of Diplomacy 
Chafire - Deputy Magistrate of Tech

Signed for COMECON 

Gorbachov - General Secretary of COMECON and First President of Soviet Union

And all the members of COMECON

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha. GOONS gotta be Putin me on! War? Beating up on the short bus of noobs is more like it.

We'll get things straightened out with them on tech deals. Heaven forbid we work to keep new nations on bob.

Edited by Judge X

Any tech dealing complaints can be lodged at our forums. Bring screenshots. We are working diligently to overcome any language barriers & to train the noobiness out of them.

Don't worry, they'll make their token appearance and you won't hear from them again.

Funny how you tend to lose adolescents when you're weak & inactive huh? TPF is plenty active, but we won't fight for shithy people or causes.

Funny how you tend to lose adolescents when you're weak & inactive huh? TPF is plenty active, but we won't fight for !@#$hy people or causes.

Lose adolescents? Sure, they grow up eventually though i don't think we had many to begin with. What are you trying to say?

Oh i know, even if it means ignoring facts to avoid fighting "for" us. Because, you know, your treaty partners you shit on in Pacifica in that last war had zero to do with the build-up to that last war while you sucked hard on the NSO-is-the-sole-cause propaganda teet they had bared.

At least you showed up for that war unlike our last as allies where you avoided fighting for us by trying to sign treaties with the enemy.

Lose adolescents? Sure, they grow up eventually though i don't think we had many to begin with. What are you trying to say?

Oh i know, even if it means ignoring facts to avoid fighting "for" us. Because, you know, your treaty partners you !@#$ on in Pacifica in that last war had zero to do with the build-up to that last war while you sucked hard on the NSO-is-the-sole-cause propaganda teet they had bared.

At least you showed up for that war unlike our last as allies where you avoided fighting for us by trying to sign treaties with the enemy.

The war before last where you ignored Pacifica's activation of intent for war & the fact that I was about to sign a treaty with Kaskus begore US went back, and then I negotiated US to take 3 rounds of war, but then was in the process of working new terms for him out when you hit him anyway, because you, "had to salvage NSO's honor," & then spent the next 2 weeks begging me for aid & then military help against Kaskus until Brehon stopped his war planning to dig you out of war with a micro alliance further weakening the NPO for that war, causing a rift between NPO & the coalition? That war? I've got all the logs...

Edit: I can only go off of what the NPO has told me directly. I, nor TPF suck anything. I would think you would have understood that by our early exit for the first damn time in 7 years! TPF is the measuring stick in which loyalty is measured. NSO in the next 7 years will never come close. Edited by Judge X