NPO Maestro’s Third Sing-Along Embargo Report

Maestro’s Third Sing-Along Embargo Report

rynp.png

My Emperor, His Honored Regent and Imperial Officers, Honored Allies, Respected Enemies, Indeterminate Neutrals, Friends, Detractors, and my fellow Pacificans:

With the embargo still continuing, the rightfully respected and feared Pacific Bank is hindered, but not sidelined.  However, we are Pacificans because the gold we chase after is not earthly, but ethereal.   

If you too chase ethereal gold, please consider making a donation to Pacificans in need.

Sing Along Embargo Report – Y10.T3.03: Count on Franco’s Star

Sir Paul

Imperator Populusque Pacificus

March 23, 2014

10 Years of Order

First Sing-Along Embargo Report

Second Sing Along Embargo Report

Click to give:

k6jd.png

EDIT:  Color change of text

Edited by Sir Paul

It is not an embargo, it is a civil agreement by NPO to compensate for her upper tier hiding from the war.

I'll just leave this here:

em·bar·go
emˈbärgō/
noun

an official ban on trade or other commercial activity with a particular country.
"an embargo on grain sales"
verb

impose an official ban on (trade or a country or commodity).
"the country has been virtually embargoed by most of the noncommunist world"

EDIT: formatting

Edited by Sir Paul

I'll just leave this here:

>snip<

As far as I am aware Pacifica is free to conduct trade agreements with any nations outside of Pacifica, according to the agreement. It is true that a few upper-tier nations are penalized for hiding from the war, but every other Pacifican citizen is as free as a Polardoxian member abroad (at least, I hope they are).

A more correct term would be economic sanctions on the economic elite of Pacifica's hierarchical oligarchy. (ooc: similar to how the US/UN imposes sanctions on powerful influences in nations like Iran and North Korea).

Edited by Tywin Lannister

As far as I am aware Pacifica is free to conduct trade agreements with any nations outside of Pacifica, according to the agreement. It is true that a few upper-tier nations are penalized for hiding from the war, but every other Pacifican citizen is as free as a Polardoxian member abroad (at least, I hope they are).

A more correct term would be economic sanctions on the economic elite of Pacifica's hierarchical oligarchy. (ooc: similar to how the US/UN imposes sanctions on powerful influences in nations like Iran and North Korea).

Tywin, I know you know the difference between a country and an alliance.  

I'm just providing advice since NPO cant seem to get over the war. Everyone else has moved on but you guys, and thats dangerous (ooc: Germany after WWI also couldnt get over their defeat)

But its also important to prevent revisionism by NPO, and one of those revisionisms is referring to the equivalent of financial sanctions by the international community, as an embargo.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

As  tech dealer let me provide a little advice to you Tywin. In CN you just can not write victor´s history because the "losing side" just doesn´t go away and shut up. You can call it term or restrictions on nations who where hiding from war or financial sanctions  but the "losing side" will always see it as reparations or embargo not on the 30 nations but also on those nations who are tempentend on those 30 nations also.