War of The Ages!

This has been an awesome round that I don't think any of us will forget anytime soon. Think about it:

Ordo Paradoxia vs. Della Luna and New League of Nations

War Doves, Rat Basterds, and Hellas vs. SKAROS DALEK EMPIRE and The Misfits

Citadel vs. The Warriors... twice!

The Warriors vs. War Doves

The Phoenix Cobras vs. Catharsis and Della Luna

New Desolate Order vs. The Flying Kiwis

Misfits vs. War Doves.... ?

New League of Nations vs. Della Luna

If I missed any, please remind me! Anyway, I think we need to have some fun here. If you noticed, Della Luna was only defending itself. I think we're all getting a little trigger-hungry right now... :gun:

Della Luna hereby declares war on War Doves and Hellas

Come on everyone, let's go out there and have some fun!

Edited by Candor

You forgot NLoN vs. WD. We've fought in 4 wars now and have been at war for almost 3 weeks. NLoN was so kind to give us a 3 day breather before restoring us to our natural glowing state. ^_^

Pregnant women envy our glow. :awesome:

B-)

NOW you People see why you can't discount the always laborious DALEKS  from the TE happenings...?  :rolleyes:  

WHEN "SKARO & FRIENDS" gets into the "Party" the WHOLE TE Realm gets to DANCE...! :laugh:

IS NOT how "Professional"  We all look,  but HOW we get into the FUN STUFF... blowing our pixels and Techs

at the DALEK CALL of : "EXTERMINATE..."    LOL, ha ha,ha...!  :lol1:  ;) :frantic: :popcorn: :nuke: :excl:

By the way, it's New League of Nations vs. War Doves, not New League of Nations vs. Della Luna. Although that would be an amusing sight, seeing how we're fighting both NLoN and DL at the moment. :P

So brave - we thank you for your sacrifice!

P.S. I'd hardly call this "defending yourself", seeing how your leader shot first. :psyduck:

Edited by Kurdanak