ANOTHER DALEK..BLITZ??? A DoW on OP & HELLAS

B-)

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS FROM HELLAS, OP, RAT BASTERDS,even War Doves...!

All Wars  between them and SKARO will be recognized as completed as those get naturally expired ...!!!

HIS Majesty,HDSupreme (myself,Lol!)  Declare this Wonderful War a complete Success ...!

Shouts to RE. for its timely war action .!    

All others LIke NLoN, Della Luna, etc... Have our gratitud and admiration...!     DALEKS ARE SUPREME!!! ;)

B-)

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS FROM HELLAS, OP, RAT BASTERDS,even War Doves...!

All Wars  between them and SKARO will be recognized as completed as those get naturally expired ...!!!

HIS Majesty,HDSupreme (myself,Lol!)  Declare this Wonderful War a complete Success ...!

Shouts to RE. for its timely war action .!    

All others LIke NLoN, Della Luna, etc... Have our gratitud and admiration...!     DALEKS ARE SUPREME!!! ;)

You dont get to decide when wars with OP are done. OP has peaced out with RE with the sole purpose of continuing to fight Skaro. There shall be no peace between OP and Skaro for the remainder of this round.

You dont get to decide when wars with OP are done. OP has peaced out with RE with the sole purpose of continuing to fight Skaro. There shall be no peace between OP and Skaro for the remainder of this round.

B-)

YES I DO...!  Old man... I mean,Retiree...! ;)   :lol1:   

Like in any war, even yours,  the Declarer has the commanding decision  about the end of it. I have it,you know it.  :P

But, since this is about your LAST War action in MY TE fields, i am going to allow you to get a little more FUN here, since you believe OP can smash SKARO anytime...  Anything for the Retiree...!    :rolleyes:  And thanks for the"Honor" of your  presence ,ending your "glorious" career with Us DALEKS...!   Thanks again! B-)  

BTW, this is what Paul711 has for our last "Encounter"  Not Bad at all...:

:. Spy Operation Results You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of paul711. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Taoism
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: High
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 715
Last Nuke Purchase: 3/27/2014 9:27:10 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 3/23/2014
Total Money: $12,032,673
Technology: 19.06 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 3/26/2014 9:44:00 PM
Trade Partners: virus, Jack Links, Outlaw, ClawTooth
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 35, Navy XP: 10, Air Force XP: 134, Intelligence XP: 19
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 108, Army XP Level 18, Intelligence XP Level 32, Navy XP Level 24
Total Aircraft: 1
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 3
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 4
  • Cruisers: 4
  • Frigates: 3
  • Destroyers: 11
  • Submarines: 10
  • Aircraft Carriers: 9

Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

So Any DAlEK in range  have my permission to get a Piece of him...! before he is Off TE,...! ;)

Edited by HDSupreme

I thought everyone said it was the last week of the round? Did TE reset? My God these pills the doctor gave me must be good. I must be imagining I can still access TE. Wheeeeeeeeee!

I thought everyone said it was the last week of the round? Did TE reset? My God these pills the doctor gave me must be good. I must be imagining I can still access TE. Wheeeeeeeeee!

It's almost as if people were saying that it's the last week of the round only as an excuse to declare shit wars, or something! :o Edited by Kurdanak

B-)

YES I DO...!  Old man... I mean,Retiree...! ;)   :lol1:   
              Like in any war, even yours,  the Declarer has the commanding decision  about the end of it. I have it,you know it.  :P 

But, since this is about your LAST War action in MY TE fields, i am going to allow you to get a little more FUN here, since you believe OP can smash SKARO anytime...  Anything for the Retiree...!    :rolleyes:  And thanks for the"Honor" of your  presence ,ending your "glorious" career with Us DALEKS...!   Thanks again! B-)                                     

You best check your TE history buddy. And you do not hold a commanding position even if you dogpiled on us while we were fighting RE, even after fighting Warriors and being hit by your friends in misfits on the last day of the war, and even though we were only 5 days out of that war. We still have more cash and experience than your nations do. Even if I won't be in OP next round does not mean I might not be around ;).

lol hdsupreme you are do brave, I almost wet myself in fear that you declared on me.

B-) :lol1:

I knew  that would be the effect...!   Lol!   You are superb,Paul...! :laugh: :frantic:

Bite your tongue. SKAROS is above that kind of !@#$.

B-)

That you know Rayvon... DALEKS are ALWAYS above ALL...! ;)  :laugh:           

Edited by HDSupreme

I for one, love how Skaro can declare war without a blitz, or peace without the other side agreeing to it.  May this never change.

B-)

Lol! You can remember how crazy and chuckles making Our "Blitz's" have been so far... ! Lol! :P  Plus... declaring Unilateral Peace is part of SKARO's Trade Mark... We are The Sovereign Comquerors of TE...Lol!  ;) 

Revolutionaries.

B-)

Yep...! Since Our beginnings as little ACME computerized Salt & Pepper dispensers ...! Lol! :laugh:  :P 

I'm sorry but I have to throw this out there.... Hdsupreme how as a leader can you allow Skaro to suck so badly? I mean I have fought 3 wars in the last 30 days while you guys have fought none other than jumping on us why RE hit us and I still have more cash than all 3 of my Skaro opponents combined.

There is no excuse for such suckery (I know its not a word but it is adequate in this situation).

4 more days till reset. Everything must burn.

B-)

And burning it will go while entering to the next Round...! :)

:D  :lol1:  :laugh:  :frantic:     

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)

And burning it will go while entering to the next Round...! :)

:D  :lol1:  :laugh:  :frantic:     

I hope you teach your guys that 5k WCs are not sufficient, hell for that matter you need to learn it as well.

I hope you teach your guys that 5k WCs are not sufficient, hell for that matter you need to learn it as well.

B-)

Well thanks Paul,your concern really moves me ... thanks!   :P :frantic: :P