Money For Micros

Kzoppistan

I'm selling 100 for 6 mil in Polar. It's quite profitable and helps the big wigs. I'm sure most major alliances deal at that rate. 

Aw man, I guess I will stay eternally small :(

Also, join Polar thanks 

Most alliances do 6mill/200t internally and 6mill/100t externally I've found. Depends on the seller/buyer though. Sellers that cba just deal 6mill/200t to make sure they have full slots and buyers will buy 6mill/100t if they can't find/are too lazy to search for 6mill/200t. 

Fun fact it costs about 2.5 mill to go from 0 to 100 tech without wonders/improvements/standard 3BR trade ring IFF you buy the 4.5-->10-->10-->10-->10-->10-->10-->10-->10-->10-->5.5 way.. so 6mill/200t is barely profitable if you don't do it right for new people. 

Are you the leader of a micro alliance? Perhaps a fledgling member of a new group struggling to find your way in this big bad world?

Convince me that you are deserving of 6 million buck-a-roos, how your collection of dust motes are going to be different from the rest, and I'll drop 3 mil on you and 3 more on your favorite sycophant in your AA.

Go

What a pleasant and helpful idea. I will happily lend my support to this if you are overwhelmed with requests.

Edited by EEjack

Alright, I've pretty much displayed my age related senility enough so I'll just come right out and say it: I forgot that you could send 6 mil in one go. There. Happy? GET OFF MY LAWN!

And while I shake my fist at you, I'll also amend my offer to TWO 6 mil. packages. Sheesh.

Why, back in my day you could buy a nuke for a nickel.... and alliances had to have 10 members to even be an alliance.... experience levels? Psh we didn't need generals, we killed with our bare hands...

Edited by Kzoppistan

*still waiting for free aids......

You could always send it to my nation and pretend I was an alliance. :)

You two are why we can't have a nice welfare state.

*Edit: Obligatory: "I think everyone should have AIDS!"

Edited by Kzoppistan

Hail Kyriakos Raanb Dorou!

The righteousness of the strong shall shepherd the weak. To this day, we see blessing abound from great men's hearts.

Great fortune, Fox Fire. As you have been aided, so you shall help those along your path when your time calls.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Hilow it is I Ubuntu the Great of the Zulu alliance. Although we are mighty we are a bit let us say no so many members. At the present we have 9. We sell tech but slots could be arranged to receive free money. Anyone giving free money will be awarded the Zulu Benefactor medal and be listed as benefactor here http://cnzulualliance.blogspot.com/ Arrangements must be made with the great magnificent royal person me.

Hail Kyriakos Raanb Dorou!

The righteousness of the strong shall shepherd the weak. To this day, we see blessing abound from great men's hearts.

Great fortune, Fox Fire. As you have been aided, so you shall help those along your path when your time calls.

My request is still unfulfilled. 

Hilow it is I Ubuntu the Great of the Zulu alliance. Although we are mighty we are a bit let us say no so many members. At the present we have 9. We sell tech but slots could be arranged to receive free money. Anyone giving free money will be awarded the Zulu Benefactor medal and be listed as benefactor here http://cnzulualliance.blogspot.com/ Arrangements must be made with the great magnificent royal person me.

It would be an honor to offer tribute to such a powerful and wise assemblage of warriors. Consider it done. If you wish a particular nation, rather than yourself, be the recipient , send me an in-game message.

My request is still unfulfilled. 

You again??

Sorry, but you do not fulfill the qualifications.

It would be an honor to offer tribute to such a powerful and wise assemblage of warriors. Consider it done. If you wish a particular nation, rather than yourself, be the recipient , send me an in-game message.

You again??

Sorry, but you do not fulfill the qualifications.

Yes mr Kzoppistan Ubuntu the Great should be receiver of gracious gift of money. I shall have a slot open in 3 days. I thanking you in advance.

• 1 month later...

Brotherhood of Kings is deserving because we focus on equality and justice. We have been fighting for a week now to stay going with only 3 members, but we are working, and we need money.

Equality and justice, eh? We'll be keeping an eye on you. Let's see that happen.

$6mil away. A toast to new adventures, brave king.

Excellent. Kyriakos Raanb Dorou, you are the very spirit of this adventure.

Brotherhood of Kings is deserving because we focus on equality and justice. We have been fighting for a week now to stay going with only 3 members, but we are working, and we need money.

If you are interested in selling tech to Valhalla, I think we can work out an arrangement that will be mutually beneficial.  PM me.

Alternatively, if any leaders of any micro alliances choose to disband, MI6 will compensate them handsomely for their contribution to the betterment of Bob.

Yeeessss.... I'm listening.

I am a micro, I need money and power, make me a deal to disband.