Money For Micros

Kzoppistan

Are you the leader of a micro alliance? Perhaps a fledgling member of a new group struggling to find your way in this big bad world?

Convince me that you are deserving of 6 million buck-a-roos, how your collection of dust motes are going to be different from the rest, and I'll drop 3 mil on you and 3 more on your favorite sycophant in your AA.

Go

Franz, that's because you probably generate 1 to 3 mil, if not more, in taxes even at 1000 infra. The bill you pay for your nuke upkeep is more than new nations make.

A 3 million gift is a lot to a nation still in its infancy. Even a round of tech dealing only nets 1 mil, and less now at the 6 mil 300 tech rate.

Not only that, it's a lot to my nation. I've sat at the bottom for a long time tech dealing and only have about 9 mil. It may have been a snarky post, but I believe that one should give a percentage of their earnings, no matter how big or small.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Franz, that's because you probably generate 1 to 3 mil, if not more, in taxes even at 1000 infra. The bill you pay for your nuke upkeep is more than new nations make.

A 3 million gift is a lot to a nation still in its infancy. Even a round of tech dealing only nets 1 mil, and less now at the 6 mil 300 tech rate.

Not only that, it's a lot to my nation. I've sat at the bottom for a long time tech dealing and only have about 9 mil. It may have been a snarky post, but I believe that one should give a percentage of their earnings, no matter how big or small.

6 mil for 300 tech?

Join a real alliance lol

6 mil for 300 tech?

Join a real alliance lol

lol, oops, 6 for 200. Y'know, the most you can send.

Anyway, what the $%&@ ever, I can't believe people are !@#$%*ing about free money. Man the OWF is a weird place.

Edited by Kzoppistan

lol, oops, 6 for 200. Y'know, the most you can send.

Anyway, what the $%&@ ever, I can't believe people are !@#$%*ing about free money. Man the OWF is a weird place.

I wasn't bitching about anything - just saying if someone is charging you that rate - don't take it 

I'll take your free money though

I wasn't !@#$%*ing about anything - just saying if someone is charging you that rate - don't take it 

I'll take your free money though

Well good observation then, and sound advice. I'm still not happy that the ramped up costs that come from producing more tech in one go cut so deep into tech dealers profits that I just quit doing it.

Also, no. You're not the leader or even a member of a micro any more. I was tempted to send you the money just to see if you would take it, but I think you would ha ha :awesome:

Edited by Kzoppistan

Well good observation then, and sound advice. I'm still not happy that the ramped up costs that come from producing more tech in one go cut so deep into tech dealers profits that I just quit doing it.

Also, no. You're not the leader or even a member of a micro any more. I was tempted to send you the money just to see if you would take it, but I think you might have ha ha :awesome:

I'm selling 100 for 6 mil in Polar. It's quite profitable and helps the big wigs. I'm sure most major alliances deal at that rate. 

Aw man, I guess I will stay eternally small :( 

Also, join Polar thanks 

Hey Kzopp, I'm in a 4-man micro and we could greatly use some 6/200 (or 9/200) tech deals. That would go a lot further than the cash. Want to sell to us or even just point us to some people who would be willing to sell at that rate?

Alright, Prodigal Moon, I will. 6/200 for, let's say, 4 slots for 6 rounds. (After that I will probably want to move up the NS ladder). If more than offer is received in one day, I will stagger them out to be 1 day between each.

And I will keep an eye out for potential sellers as well. That should be easy since those that could use start up money often are in need of a tech market, too.

Offer still stands for new nations/alliances in need of cash. You just have to share your vision and if it's unique or powerful enough, I'll send you the money.

Edited by Kzoppistan