Need Asylum

HotshotGG

I'll save you all a lot of wasted time, even you HotshotGG.

HotshotGG decided just a few days ago attacking members of Polaris was a good idea. For this he will get a few weeks of war. When those wars are done he is clear to join whoever wants him.

It's pretty simple stuff.

What were you saying about lenient, starfox?

Dajobo's clearly a savage. :v

I am seeking a Alliance who is willing to accept me into their alliance and basically protect me from New Polar Order

admittingly I deserve this for attacking their members, sending two of which in anarchy, but well you know, I never really liked them anyways.

Don't take this as me being sympathetic, because it isn't, but I lol'd at this. Someone is finally as "open" about everything that everyone else pretends to be, and he gets a thread of crying from the same people. I get Polar wanting to shit on him - and I hope they enjoy pounding him into the dirt. But lol, the OWF is so amusing

What I can do for you

1. Negotiate peace for you with Polaris.  They are reasonable enough.

2. Protect you from all unprovoked attacks and raids.

3. Teach you the art of nation building and the art of war.

What I will not do for you:

1. Protect you from any future fooleries that lead to you being attacked.

2. Admittance into Umbrella.  It's not happening. You may join our applicant AA, however.

What you will do for me in exchange

1. All six of your aid slots will be devoted to doing tech deals for Umbrella for one full year.

Let me know if interested.

Hotshot: Do this ^

Iti s the best deal and outcome you will get! Otherwise enjoy your short future on CN!