Damaged has retired

Alex The Great

I have gained much attention. I am proud of me. But its too tough. Alex is quitting CN now. He will be palying Atlas Horizons. The only way to contact him is on irc or there. Alex has been hunted from many people in CN. He has decided that it is no longer worth it and he has actually hit rock bottom. I did not lose, I actually beat CyberNations, which is why I am done. I won, everyone lost. Thanks to all my friends. The ones that aided me, I will still be helping you. To all my enemies, Thank you for making this fun. Bye, dicks

I personally am certain that a community entirely made of mogars would be an amazing place.

You'd think so, but then you'd all try to be the first person to post in a thread and the resulting traffic would probably shutdown large portions of the Internet.  

One Mogar is about all we can handle given current technology.

...I actually beat CyberNations...

This. So much...I can't even...you tapped out. You said it was too hard. You couldn't do it. Victorious? You?

Nah, man. Not even close.

I can't even imagine what Atlas Horizons will suffer with your added company. Seriously though. LC doesn't deserve having to deal with a personality like yours.

Community of atgs

You know...part of declaring victory and dropping the mic and walking away involves...you know...dropping the mic.   <_<

P.S. The real lesson you should have gotten from this game is that when you let idiots goad you into doing something you know is stupid, you have only yourself to blame.  My suggestion, save the bookmark for this place, take a month to go blow off some steam in a FPS game, and re-roll a new character.  You'll remember why you cared.

P.S.S. Your request to declare war on Valhalla is denied.

P.S.S.S. My name is not Richard, but you can call me sir.  Now drop the mic like you mean it.

This is a cause for celebration acrossed Planet Bob. A nuisance has left the building. All the alliances, cn,etc have WON! Great job!

Alex/Damaged...Take your defeat and never come back! So,long and good riddance!

This is a cause for celebration acrossed Planet Bob. A nuisance has left the building. All the alliances, cn,etc have WON! Great job!

Alex/Damaged...Take your defeat and never come back! So,long and good riddance!

No, I won.