The Purging Fire

The deserts of TE grow harsher by the day.  Bodies stack up.  Rancidness and rancor fill the air.  The disease has taken hold, and it must be burned away with fire - converted into the raw materials life needs to grow once more - to bring TE from a state of hell, into a state of oasis.  To bring balance.  In the deserts of the Sahara, we yearn for and seek Oasis.  It is what we know to look for.  Where we find water in the heat and sand that continues to consume Planet Steve.

--

There is no easy way to say this.  The actions of The Misfits and the attempts at curbstomping and subterfuge go beyond the borders of their own alliance.  I had long respected Kaboom, but something changed within the Misfits from an alliance that showed promise, to an alliance that was treacherous and full of snakes.  Others - including Ordo Paradoxia and War Doves - are fighting them as well.  The New Desolate Order will back them, bringing fresh fighters to the front as slots open.  In order for the Misfits to build anew into the honorable alliance they showed potential to become, this disfigured and wretched monstrosity must be obliterated first.

Daenerys, you will not be attacked by NDO.  Not only were you attacked earlier by one of our members and thus the matter is considered closed, but you barely have 1k NS and thus pose no actual threat to us, only to yourself.  I trust that you will continue to act as the way you have always acted, and will basically do the dirty work for everyone else.  You dug the grave, now the nails are in the coffin and it appears War Doves and OP are holding the hammers. You're not getting attacked by us and thus you're not getting a soapbox here.

May you take this lesson not with hate, but let the hate be beaten out of you and replaced with honor once more.  o/ Misfits.

Daenerys in particular, I hope you realize that others are now burning for your treachery.  May you be wiser having received mercy.  o/ Daenerys.

--

The Valiant have shown nothing but disrespect to everyone on the forums.  "Talk shit, get hit" - there's some poetry (and poetic justice) for you.  I look forward to a lot of nonsense disguised as prose to "TL;DR" and categorically ignore while you burn.
You are not saluted.

--

Now, on to the good part.

The Flying Kiwis - The New Desolate Order respects you.  You've defeated us before, we've defeated you before.  I've always respected the way you conduct your wars and most within NDO would agree.  It is enjoyable to fight you, and you have a top tier on par with our own.  As we are splitting slots to ensure Misfits is properly purged of filth, despite our numeric advantage you will have a slot advantage if you act quickly.  Let this war between us be a celebration of a tradition of excellence between two alliances who have tested and bettered one another at many points in history - that we may test and better one another again.

Now, let us dance and count bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drum!

o/ TFK and let's have a good one!

--

TL;DR

NDO declares WAR on TFK in the name of Respect and Learning, Misfits in the name of Rebuking and Rebuilding, and The Valiant because you deserve it.

Completely overdoing the situation Nick. Considering there is 13 of us already dealing with 46 nations and now 69 it's sad. I've been trying to work the situation out with RB government and the only people not helping the situation are you guys. This started with 38 vs 18 regardless of whatever situation you are in, there was never a need to pile onto that. The more and more people put there business in other peoples business the more it honestly just pisses me off. Out of this entire situation the only person I can say I respect looking to restore TE is Danger Mouse. Danger mouse is one of the only people that put my anger to the situation aside for 5 minutes just
To listen to what I had to say. The first time I contacted danger mouse I was an complete ass. But at the end of the day we were exchanging
Words and the direction we wanted to see things go. So before you continue to assume things why don't you give danger mouse a shout and find out what I have been looking to achieve.

Completely overdoing the situation Nick. Considering there is 13 of us already dealing with 46 nations and now 69 it's sad. I've been trying to work the situation out with RB government and the only people not helping the situation are you guys. This started with 38 vs 18 regardless of whatever situation you are in, there was never a need to pile onto that. The more and more people put there business in other peoples business the more it honestly just pisses me off. Out of this entire situation the only person I can say I respect looking to restore TE is Danger Mouse. Danger mouse is one of the only people that put my anger to the situation aside for 5 minutes just
To listen to what I had to say. The first time I contacted danger mouse I was an complete ass. But at the end of the day we were exchanging
Words and the direction we wanted to see things go. So before you continue to assume things why don't you give danger mouse a shout and find out what I have been looking to achieve.

I'm all ears.  If you really had something to say, why didn't you come out with it on the OWF?  Your actions spoke far louder than your words, Kaboom.

This is overkill. This war does not interest me any longer.

Overkill is right, we valiant were already 3 nations fighting many times that number lol

Can anyone now doubt ndo's complicity with their ordobird leash holders?
Their actions say this, not my obvious words, its what they do and not what they say
Op, turd burds, the dogs of hellas, the rats and these sheep in wolf's clothing

Thats the coalition that tries to fun this game out of fun
If allowed by those who pose oblivious to the obvious
Nothing gets better until it is forced to get better

Come and get me little nicky crieswolf
If you want me you know where to find me
A coward is as a coward does

I'm all ears.  If you really had something to say, why didn't you come out with it on the OWF?  Your actions spoke far louder than your words, Kaboom.

Funny thing is, I have. You have been reading passed it apparently. I've stated the war wasn't fair and admitted to it. I have stated why this war happened. Nobody reads the facts.

Funny thing is, I have. You have been reading passed it apparently. I've stated the war wasn't fair and admitted to it. I have stated why this war happened. Nobody reads the facts.

Oh, no, no, no.  I did read the facts.  You're angry at Paul and Ordo Paradoxia and trying to somehow use that as a justification for hitting War Doves for "rogue" behavior - ignoring, of course, that the War Doves "rogue" each other as well - and not only that, but you had members of your own alliance (Swazz, and now Daenerys) taking verbal pot-shots at War Doves at every chance they got because they got their butts kicked in a war by them.  The reason we included The Valiant was "talk shit get hit" - that's nothing new in TE, when people mouth off enough on the OWF they tend to get rolled in TE.  It adds up to either a) you are unable to keep your members' behavior on the OWF in line or b) you condone this behavior - neither of which is going to get you very far.

And NLoN?  I seem to recall Misfits rolling them with a rather large downdeclare and then trying to say it was pre-arranged consentual friendly war, which NLoN denied (rather vociferously, I might add).  So what is this - your way of "making it up to them" by using OP's declaration on them as some justification to hit War Doves?  Why not just hit OP instead?  Were you simply trying to manipulate them into hitting you so you could get a soapbox to spout off at Paul?  And before you go saying that we're somehow in-bed with War Doves and Ordo Paradoxia - we do have a certain degree of friendship with War Doves but we've also been rolled hard by OP at inopportune times for us (round 27, once again, comes to mind - ironically the same round that you tried to lie your way out of the NLoN situation).  Half the battle is timing (like the odd timing of Misfits/Warriors joint engagements).

So we get it.  You hold grudges and you don't let them go.  We see Misfits spouting off grudges aimed at just about everyone - and everyone knows your connection to Warriors.  I remember when Hellas-War Doves-NDO hit Warriors/Misfits hard and fast a few rounds ago; it was a statistical updeclare but the blitz was performed nearly flawlessly and within 15 minutes the numbers were in our favor.  Warriors comported itself wiith dignity - and Misfits simply complained and made statements such as "we won't forget this."  Then you start twisting history to make yourselves look like the victims of merciless pixel burning - in a game built around merciless pixel burning.  The title of this DoW was actually meant to address this precise response because it was so predictable - when ore containing potentially valuable metal is mined, it has to be heated to high temperatures so the useless slag melts off, leaving the gold.  Consider yourselves being toughened up.

You can't ride the Warriors' coattails to glory.  You can't complain your way out of defeat.  If your victory is dependent on everyone else, then it isn't your victory.  If your defeat is because you got your ass kicked, all the complaining about statistics and variations in pixels in the world doesn't change the fact that you got your ass kicked.  Quit acting like you're a blameless victim in every situation you put yourself into.

And nick half of the things you stated aren't even on key. If all my beef was on OP, I would have hit OP from the beginning. WD made multiple cheap shots at us. Our declare on NLON was much much better than what OP brought to the table. We had the same days to builds and the same nation count. Only difference was the experience level. But let's talk about picking wars by experience. RB, Hellas, and WD vs misfits and skaro. Skaro has at least 25 nations that are new to the game learning. Misfits have about 7 members that are still learning. RB and Hellas are both experienced alliances with WD right around the corner. So arguing experience just shows a down declare at the beginning of the round. Which is the same battle we picked with NLON just different experience levels. We attempted to let grudges go every time until this declare at the beginning of the round. Hellas and WD know they declared that war with the idea half of skaro wouldn't show up. And go figure, it happened. So misfits took majority of the heat for that war. Our recover took twice as long as any alliance in that war. Which shows we were obviously set by these alliances to be beat down. Never once did I ever post I arranged that war with NLON. I told someone else to please dig that one up for me. My member is taking just as many shots as you return. My member is on the receiving end, my member is voicing the opinion many misfits feel that most of you deny. And this "we won't forget this" funny my "grudge" has still yet to have misfits go to war with NDO. The idea of 69 vs 13 a possible victory is beyond both our heads. You say I act like a victim but I really am? You don't see OP, Hellas, WD, or NDO burning to the ground in the last 3 rounds. Misfits have been beat down every round. And that's a fact, so enlighten me how anything has ever been in our favor if we get beat down every time?

And nick half of the things you stated aren't even on key. If all my beef was on OP, I would have hit OP from the beginning. WD made multiple cheap shots at us. Our declare on NLON was much much better than what OP brought to the table. We had the same days to builds and the same nation count. Only difference was the experience level. But let's talk about picking wars by experience. RB, Hellas, and WD vs misfits and skaro. Skaro has at least 25 nations that are new to the game learning. Misfits have about 7 members that are still learning. RB and Hellas are both experienced alliances with WD right around the corner. So arguing experience just shows a down declare at the beginning of the round. Which is the same battle we picked with NLON just different experience levels. We attempted to let grudges go every time until this declare at the beginning of the round. Hellas and WD know they declared that war with the idea half of skaro wouldn't show up. And go figure, it happened. So misfits took majority of the heat for that war. Our recover took twice as long as any alliance in that war. Which shows we were obviously set by these alliances to be beat down. Never once did I ever post I arranged that war with NLON. I told someone else to please dig that one up for me. My member is taking just as many shots as you return. My member is on the receiving end, my member is voicing the opinion many misfits feel that most of you deny. And this "we won't forget this" funny my "grudge" has still yet to have misfits go to war with NDO. The idea of 69 vs 13 a possible victory is beyond both our heads. You say I act like a victim but I really am? You don't see OP, Hellas, WD, or NDO burning to the ground in the last 3 rounds. Misfits have been beat down every round. And that's a fact, so enlighten me how anything has ever been in our favor if we get beat down every time?

Actually what he said was spot on. [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/118719-state-of-war/]But I did dig up that information you wanted about the war with NLoN that you guys said was prearranged and really wasn't.[/url] You said not to use swazz as a reference despite you allowing him to post the DoW, but I assume a quote from EddyH will suffice as he was in government that round.

NLoN's leadership should have let their members know, or at least have taken a poll which most other alliances would do. Like Swazz said, only 2-3 of our nations attacked at update and none of them were too big for NLoN, which gave them the chance to launch attacks. I do not blame NLoN nations for not putting up much of a fight, because the odds are highly stacked against them.... Upon their mutual agreement to this war, we assumed they would have bulked up. This is why you see a 'curbstomp' and tbh you have every right to assume that due to the lack information you have received. But I can assure you that this is no curbstomp and we will be in discussions with NLoN to see where things go.

In the meantime, everyone should just chill out.

Then shortly after the proof came that NLoN actually hadn't consented a war:

I don't even have to reply to that message up there, seems you are lying to all of us. 

To: bombuator    From: President Horton    Date: 10/3/2013 5:57:26 PM

Subject: Sneak Attack

Message: No the Misfits out class our nations in size. It was a sneak attack. We did contact their Foreign Minister to ask for the attack to be halted. They just dog piled on us all the more.

Kaboom we've watched you and other Misfits post for the last six months about your opinion of OP, so don't even try saying you don't have a beef.  Digging up every single example would take HOURS and you'd get quite possibly the biggest textwall in TE history.

Each round NDO gets multiple members who are new and still learning.  One of these members - who was new to CN as a whole when he joined us this round - is at a higher NS than myself, and I am at 24,655.058 as of this present moment.  I take the time to offer individual instruction with detailed explanations to members who have questions, as do others within NDO's leadership structure.  I am absolutely certain that this model is utilized by other alliances who have consistently reached high levels of strength given their membership count.  Experience means nothing if you cannot learn from it and the responsibility to guide your new members and teach them effectively falls upon you as the leader.

Half of Skaro is still 1.5x Misfits, numerically speaking.  That is not a majority.

In the original post this was described as "this disfigured and wretched monstrosity must be obliterated first".  We've never given you the chance to pre-empt us because we know that when a grudge exists, it is a threat to NDO and the New Desolate Order's primary defensive function is to protect their own.  Then the questions become - why not hit Warriors?

1. Warriors conducts themselves with dignity and doesn't act as though the world is out to get them

2. Citadel has struck them already.

Your point about the numeric disadvantage, though, is spot on.  69 to 13 does not leave you the option of victory and that is the point.  There is not going to be any salvaging this.  You're gonna pay the price for all this nonsense.  And, in terms of actual numbers - since OP, WD and others have already filled your slots not a single war exists as of this moment between an NDO nation and a Misfits nation, at this point the move is purely a promise that those slots will remain filled.  And to say NDO has never burned is pure nonsense, I've watched the majority - and on occasion, the entirety - of the top 5 nations with greatest 7-day NS loss be composed of NDO members several times.  In round 28, we fought Catharsis and SUN simultaneously in a massive updeclare and got pounded into oblivion, only to rebuild and then obliterate SUN when four of their nations launched rogue wars and then nuked NDO nations.  Round 26's early-stage war with Ordo Paradoxia was nothing short of a curbstomp but we came back strong.  Why?  Because - as I said - we guide our new members in their rebuilding.  We know when we're at war we're going to lose pixels.  During the NDO-Hellas-WD v Warriors-Misfits engagement in Round 27, Clash offered public recognition to Dajobo, bombuator and myself for offering a good fight and the banter on the OWF with the Warriors was light-hearted in nature while EddyH complained about being "downdeclared" when the pre-war statistics - taken from three sources, bombuator, Samwise, and myself - all showed varying levels of updeclare.  I personally lost about 18,000 NS that war but it did not keep me down - nor did I complain about my precious pixels burning.  It's war, the pixels are supposed to burn.

Everyone gets beaten down.  Whether you rise again depends on the choices you make - not just in terms of how you spend your rebuilding funds and manage your infrastructure, but how you interact with the other alliances in this game.  When you piss everyone off by refusing to accept responsibility, inventing lies to cover your indiscretions, exerting poor leadership over your membership, that is not going to help you rebuild - nor is it going to make your alliance a particularly attractive place for new members.

Edit - I suppose the real question here is this: are you going to admit these flaws, or continue to dispute them despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary?  Admission of a flaw is humility but it paves the way for repairs.  I don't want to see the Misfits cease to exist altogether.  I do, however, want to see this hideous abortion of a ruling style and management system annihilated and replaced with something worthwhile.  That doesn't mean that you, Kaboom, are incapable of that.  But, if you refuse to learn from history, you're simply going to repeat the cycle until the whole thing crashes and burns - and if that is your choice, so be it.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Eddy yeah! We still talk and he also did mention he said that. He's also was our foreign affairs guy......nothing war related. But I'm still waiting for it to come from me :). Anyways all this other crap you expect me to feed on. I know my facts, I know what happened, I've stated it over and over. Your thick skulls stick to misfits and war doves declare only. I've offered peace, I've offered ending any grudges, it's samwise and Paul that need to come around. Not me.