02:13   Sith   Because you're a pathetic little turd
02:13   Sith   And I will make it hell for you
02:13   alexthegreat   Dude
02:13   alexthegreat   calm
02:13   alexthegreat   the
02:13   alexthegreat   hlel
02:13   alexthegreat   donwn
02:14   alexthegreat   First
02:15   alexthegreat   I respect your opinion. I understand you are a little butthurt. I am annoying. Theres an ignore button. now die? thats mean  Kill me irl? Illegal Death wishes? Turd? IQ is 108, yo. Hell for me? My middle name is hell
02:17   Sith   I would have fun with you, with a knife and some rope
02:17   alexthegreat   We can have butter and crackers and play jump rope 
02:17   Sith   No, I can tie you up, and I can torture the fucking daylights out of you
02:19   alexthegreat   Oooooohhh.. A game. A spy game? Nice man. Just remember, make sure your water gun doesnt squirt me in the eyes!
02:20   Sith   I would enjoy hurting you, until you are begging for death
02:20   Sith   Then I would grant it
02:21   alexthegreat   Dude, you cant beat me in cod
02:21   Sith   I don't give a about that silly game
02:21   alexthegreat   You just saying that cause you cant beat me )
02:22      *** alexthegreat is now known as Damaged
02:23   Damaged   I gotta go stretch my balls out, brb. 
02:25   Damaged   K, back
02:25   Damaged   wanna jerk off together?
02:25   Sith   No
02:26   Damaged   K, thats cool. I respect lone wolfs

Compare my childish jokes to this:

02:10   alexthegreat   sith: 
02:10   alexthegreat   I need that chanell
02:10   Sith   what one?
02:10   alexthegreat   #atlashorizons
02:10   Sith   No
02:10   alexthegreat   why
02:11   Sith   stfu and get the outta my query turd
02:11   Sith   idc that I'm not being nice
02:11   Sith   I care that you're an annoying little 
02:11   Sith   SO OFF AND DIE!
02:12   Sith   I'd like nothing more to kill you irl
02:13   Sith   Because you're a pathetic little turd
02:13   Sith   And I will make it hell for you
02:13   alexthegreat   Dude
02:13   alexthegreat   calm
02:13   alexthegreat   the
02:13   alexthegreat   hlel
02:13   alexthegreat   donwn
02:14   alexthegreat   First
02:15   alexthegreat   I respect your opinion. I understand you are a little butthurt. I am annoying. Theres an ignore button. now die? thats mean  Kill me irl? Illegal Death wishes? Turd? IQ is 108, yo. Hell for me? My middle name is hell
02:17   Sith   I would have fun with you, with a knife and some rope
02:17   alexthegreat   We can have butter and crackers and play jump rope 
02:17   Sith   No, I can tie you up, and I can torture the !@#$@#$ daylights out of you
02:19   alexthegreat   Oooooohhh.. A game. A spy game? Nice man. Just remember, make sure your water gun doesnt squirt me in the eyes!
02:20   Sith   I would enjoy hurting you, until you are begging for death
02:20   Sith   Then I would grant it
02:21   alexthegreat   Dude, you cant beat me in cod
02:21   Sith   I don't give a about that silly game
02:21   alexthegreat   You just saying that cause you cant beat me )
02:22      *** alexthegreat is now known as Damaged
02:23   Damaged   I gotta go stretch my balls out, brb. 
02:25   Damaged   K, back
02:25   Damaged   wanna jerk off together?
02:25   Sith   No
02:26   Damaged   K, thats cool. I respect lone wolfs

Sith isn't a member of NSO. :P

[15:59:36] * AlexTheGreat (ip removed) has joined #lsf
[15:59:39] <AlexTheGreat> shit
[15:59:50] <AlexTheGreat> Hereno:
[15:59:54] <AlexTheGreat> suckkk that
[16:00:03] * Spock sets ban on *!*@ip removed
[16:00:03] * Spock has kicked AlexTheGreat from #lsf (Spock)
[16:00:24] <titanrain> wut

My sentiments exactly, titanrain. How has this guy lasted so long if he acts this way?

Just for the record, NSO and Rey handled themselves in an exemplary fashion for this incident. Perhaps jumping the gun on the declare, but with good reason. Throughout the process of working with Rey to sort this issue out, Damaged decided to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he does NOT deserve the efforts we attempted to put forth to save his hide.

As a result, earlier today he was removed from Echelon. I think he has 1 slot open, last I checked. :)

Just for the record, NSO and Rey handled themselves in an exemplary fashion for this incident. Perhaps jumping the gun on the declare, but with good reason. Throughout the process of working with Rey to sort this issue out, Damaged decided to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he does NOT deserve the efforts we attempted to put forth to save his hide.

As a result, earlier today he was removed from Echelon. I think he has 1 slot open, last I checked. :)

I can affirm that Echelon were willing to put their own nations on the line to help Alex out, and were very amicable during the entire process. I had numerous refreshingly smooth and enjoyable conversation, considering I was holding a member of theirs hostage :P

I wish the alliance of Echelon nothing but the best moving forward, as has been the case during this entire scene. Edited by Neo Uruk

The CB seems pretty frail.  There was no real threat to NSO here.  If someone in my alliance gave me these logs and said, "Can we hit him, Boss?" pretty sure I's stamp it "Weak Sauce"  and decline to approve.

I know his reputation on IRC, and I'm sure Echelon is rightly glad to be rid of him, but if he wasn't so unpopular, this would never fly. High school politics. I also understand that you make your own luck, and Darwinism is at work here, but just the same....   difficult to cheer this one on.  

Then again, no one asked me.

Edited by Walshington

The CB seems pretty frail.  There was no real threat to NSO here.  If someone in my alliance gave me these logs and said, "Can we hit him, Boss?" pretty sure I's stamp it "Weak Sauce"  and decline to approve.

I know his reputation on IRC, and I'm sure Echelon is rightly glad to be rid of him, but if he wasn't so unpopular, this would never fly. High school politics. I also understand that you make you're own luck, and Darwinism is at work here, but just the same....   difficult to cheer this one on.  

Then again, no one asked me.

It was absolutely a frail CB. Nobody will deny that. Regardless, while the grownups were trying to sort the issue out one way or another, he decided to go ahead and turn that frailty into a surety. If he had managed to stay silent for 1 whole day, this likely would have been resolved without his nation being on the chopping block.

It was absolutely a frail CB. Nobody will deny that. Regardless, while the grownups were trying to sort the issue out one way or another, he decided to go ahead and turn that frailty into a surety. If he had managed to stay silent for 1 whole day, this likely would have been resolved without his nation being on the chopping block.

You must mean loosely

Undoubtedly.

lol I just looked at the treaty chains out from NSO and Echelon and let's just say what a cluster@#$@ that would have been (NATO vs NPO throwdown!)

glad to see this resolved amicably!