RIOT-FAN Poll!

Malkavian

Voting Booth  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

anything with Riot Society in the title makes zero sense. they weren't a cause or huge part in the war at all. FAN-Die Linke war makes literal sense. FAN vs The Left makes literal sense as well.

If you look at the options there's nothing with RIOT in the title. She just only knows RIOT, and FAN were in the war, and doesn't know the other AA's. 

anything with Riot Society in the title makes zero sense. they weren't a cause or huge part in the war at all. FAN-Die Linke war makes literal sense. FAN vs The Left makes literal sense as well.

While I hate the generic war names ("PB-NpO War" tells me nothing except the first two alliance to go at it; "The Dave War" sort of calibrates me to what the cause was, stupid as it was), this was a minor war largely between FAN-UCR.  Fan-UCR War kind of captures it, although "UCRaine War" has a certain elegance that is aptly descriptive if that was indeed the cause. If not -- meh. Die Linke was just an add on, like everyone else, in the end.

Still would vote for "Rogal Dorn presents: The RIOT-House of Serpent Hootenanny and Fandango" if it becomes an option, though.

While I hate the generic war names ("PB-NpO War" tells me nothing except the first two alliance to go at it; "The Dave War" sort of calibrates me to what the cause was, stupid as it was), this was a minor war largely between FAN-UCR.  Fan-UCR War kind of captures it, although "UCRaine War" has a certain elegance that is aptly descriptive if that was indeed the cause. If not -- meh. Die Linke was just an add on, like everyone else, in the end.

Still would vote for "Rogal Dorn presents: The RIOT-House of Serpent Hootenanny and Fandango" if it becomes an option, though.

That was indeed that cause. but personally Im not gonn call this war any of the ones that are up for vote :P Edited by Masterchief777