Of: Stealing Thunder

Neo Uruk

Why do you think NSO let you into government? Nobody better? To annoy people? As a joke?

Uh oh, NSO gov giving away free CB's.

Lack of a CB has never stopped anyone attacking NSO before.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love me?

How based are you?

Do you miss the old gang as much as I do?

tbh, I don't miss the same people you do I'd imagine. I do miss quite a few people. I'm just glad Jgoods is back!

When should we expect NSO's next treaty, and will it be something that's impressive, or just another treaty?

Never, we're disbanding. There's some things in the works, we'll see how many kinks are left to work out. It's nothing mindblowing, but I'd imagine a couple of people will be startled.

tbh, I don't miss the same people you do I'd imagine. I do miss quite a few people. I'm just glad Jgoods is back!

Never, we're disbanding. There's some things in the works, we'll see how many kinks are left to work out. It's nothing mindblowing, but I'd imagine a couple of people will be startled.

That's true, I miss a lot of the cats from #Horizon though! Also, I haven't talked to him in ages, does he irc?

Only a couple?