Citadel declares on the Warriors

Occams razor, paraphrased: the least complex explainations of something are usually the most likely ones
Not an exact interpretation of the actual hueristic itself, but a simpler one, and approximately stated as more common, easier to understand one
Most of the time I use my phone's internet to access the forums and the game

Most of the time it sucks lol

Wait - so you're typing up all that "poetry" on a touch screen keyboard?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Occams razor, paraphrased: the least complex explainations of something are usually the most likely ones
Not an exact interpretation of the actual hueristic itself, but a simpler one, and approximately stated as more common, easier to understand one
Most of the time I use my phone's internet to access the forums and the game

Most of the time it sucks lol

I love this guy!

At midnight 3/19 - 3/20, there will be peace between Citadel and the Warriors. Any attacks made after update from either side should be reported to government on both sides and will be subject to retaliation unless previous arrangements have been made.

Cheers,

trs4ece

Confirmed, tW sent a message informing about their acceptance for peace at 23:50 server time. I saw it few minutes ago and proceeded to post a wide alliance announcement at 12:35 server time, giving instructions to stop any further attack.

Confirmed, tW sent a message informing about their acceptance for peace at 23:50 server time. I saw it few minutes ago and proceeded to post a wide alliance announcement at 12:35 server time, giving instructions to stop any further attack.

That was on a very short notice indeed. No wonder if some members wouldn't notice that and declare new wars.

One member did it already. He is aware of the peace agreement now :  http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=21

For Christ sake, trs4ece - can't you talk without threats "will be subject to retaliation ". We are cool and civilized people here. Everything must be solved in a peaceful and calm way.

Thank you very much.

That was on a very short notice indeed. No wonder if some members wouldn't notice that and declare new wars.

One member did it already. He is aware of the peace agreement now :  http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=21

For Christ sake, trs4ece - can't you talk without threats "will be subject to retaliation ". We are cool and civilized people here. Everything must be solved in a peaceful and calm way.

Thank you very much.

Well, considering that it was such a late notice I just wanted to make it clear that there would be no free hits and that goes both ways. If any of our guys made a late hit after update, I would expect them to get smacked in the face too. Just the nature of the game. Sorry about the late notice. First time gov etc. etc. Anyway, it looks like there is only a handful of nations that missed the peace alert.