TPC Announcement

See what had happened was we didn't have our usual war machine $%*^ together and kind of had to declare quick to get the war going by update. We should be rolling good tonight  :unsure: o/ substandard blitz

There's a joke here about premature something or other but I'm not touching it without gloves Edited by Acid Reflux

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a joke here about premature something or other but I'm not touching it without gloves

B-)

Hmm, yeah... I believe the same,so... (must be a joke lurking somewhere around here...  :facepalm:  :P )

I know you are not in the gov. officially, but I know your role. Well, I'll be waiting for some sort of response from tW  gov. then - those who are authorized to respond.  I hope you are out of TE completely, not only out of the Warriors. Would be good news for many people.

You know you look like a complete jerk making statements like this right?

Get over yourself.

Yeah, it is strange. With 15 members I guess we are not worth the effort for the larger alliances. Of course, part of this is my fault bc of RL issues, but has anyone outside of TPC and some micros used their war this round to NOT grind an axe? 

Warring on you would make for a good war for anyone

However in this land of the downwars and stomps

Anyone who looks for a good war leaves themselves weaker, after

For the next time they get downwarred upon, which is usually soon

They are then at that much an even greater disadvantage

For example when OP chose to downwar so hard in their first war

Warriors could not hit you, since they likely knew OP would hit them next

OP who had a much easier war than you would have been for the Warriors

Warriors would have had an even bigger disadvantage when OP came

Other alliances leave you out so they have more strength to war each other

So you're hitting Della Luna AGAIN.

Well, it saves us the debate of what WE want to do. Never mind we were discussing something else that sounded cool. But it isn't exactly spreading the love around, now is it.

We hit you before?

Yeah. It was minor, I believe. Mostly, we deal with crap from OP. But I do believe you got a few Dellunatics in the first half of either R28 or R29. Fact check me, fellow DL members. It wasn't a huge deal, but this irritates me. That's okay. What goes around comes around.  :gun:

Maybe it was someone raiding? As far as I can recall, we have not organized a war against you guys. I was tempted to keep catharsis out for that reason but those nations looked too juicy. Membership can thank Capp for that  :P

^_^

Um, yeah. Maybe. That's probably what it was. Either way, we were attacked. 10 nations R28, 18 R29. We've expanded quite a bit. Whatever. I respect the decision to declare war on us. Not to start anything up again, but at least this one is more of a fair battle. OP's wasn't.

Note: please don't get all worked up about that again. I don't want another attack thread like the others.

Edit: what did you think of my emoticon, King James?

Edited by Candor

^_^

Um, yeah. Maybe. That's probably what it was. Either way, we were attacked. 10 nations R28, 18 R29. We've expanded quite a bit. Whatever. I respect the decision to declare war on us. Not to start anything up again, but at least this one is more of a fair battle. OP's wasn't.

Note: please don't get all worked up about that again. I don't want another attack thread like the others.

Edit: what did you think of my emoticon, King James?

Don't worry. No blood feud here. I like you guys. I was getting worried the first night, but you guys have fought back hard. I respect that. The more damage, the better.  

Also, I  :wub:  emoticons. 

War is war, and TPC did their best to make this somewhat fair. I don't mind fighting the same AA every round (heck, even twice in one round doesn't bother me all that much). Just as long as both sides have an opportunity to beat the other (or at least cause a reasonable amount of damage), I'm happy.

War is war, and TPC did their best to make this somewhat fair. I don't mind fighting the same AA every round (heck, even twice in one round doesn't bother me all that much). Just as long as both sides have an opportunity to beat the other (or at least cause a reasonable amount of damage), I'm happy.

I agree. Thank you TPC, for keeping some class in your wars. *looks over at OP*

Don't worry. No blood feud here. I like you guys. I was getting worried the first night, but you guys have fought back hard. I respect that. The more damage, the better.  

Also, I  :wub:  emoticons. 

Oh, and as a response to you, King James, I have complete and total respect for you guys. This is going to be fun. I'm not fighting anyone off right now, but trust me, we'll be coming...