TPC Announcement

Well...this is awkward...

I just wanted to have a central thread for it all over the next few days. Allow me to get some of the housekeeping matters out of the way--you know, the main themes of the round if no one has followed so far. 

Citadel declares on Warriors...

It's a downdeclare!

No it's not!

You suck and deserve this beating!

We just got out of war and are tired of being picked on!!

Wait, who the hell left TPC to grow?

TPC should have killed someone!

Oh $#*%, TPC hit us because others had axes to grind...we're gonna get slaughtered. 

Some crap about the OP/Misfits death match.

You're welcome. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0 Attacking + 14,974 Defending = 14,974 Casualties

Lol. In one war I have almost as many casualties as the two guys who jumped you...now to their credit, they did updeclare like crazy against you. But lol

I personally saw this coming a mile away. I know what Kong is about and it isn't having fun in TE, it is about ego and pride. Congrats on avoiding war all round for this glorious moment.

I personally saw this coming a mile away. I know what Kong is about and it isn't having fun in TE, it is about ego and pride. Congrats on avoiding war all round for this glorious moment.

Edit: directed at the wrong person 

Edited by King James XVIII

Nothing but chaos and stupidity.

One of the strangest nights I have seen in all my rounds of TE. Talk of boyfriends in one thread, a personal statement using a bible verse in another to justify an upcoming slaughter, and a war dodger advocating for war and creating a thread to talk about war for the next few days. Can't say you don't see a little bit of everything in TE. 

I suppose there are very good reasons why only 500 nations play this game
So many alliances seem to try their hardest to drive those few away
They have probably succeeded in the past, hence the low numbers
They will probably succeed in the future, and thus lower numbers coming
Why play a game so bitter and hateful, theres enough of that in real life
No one even seems to try at all to make it fun at all
Unless bitter hateful people find hateful bitterness fun
Those are the ones I pity the most, there seem to be many of them

Noobs get raided into oblivion. Veterans hate and beat each other just enough so they have to do it all over again a few weeks from their bitter peace and marginalize the rest who don't really care for the eternal grudge crap. My stance now is there needs to be a winner if people are going to hate like this. Fight until a) you quit or b) someone swoops in and knocks sense into you. These days is there any other alternative?

Rounds ago when OP and TPC hated each other we warred for almost 30 days. I spent 97 mil in that war. You know what happened afterwards? We kinda respected each other for slaughtering as good as the other guy. You don't get that now. No deeper level of respect. Oh well--might is right in this world. Even if people refuse to see it. 

This game is about war. War is never pretty, clean, or fair. War is about beating the tar out of your enemy and hoping that your nations are better able to execute than your enemy's nations. As for the reason that CN:TE has low numbers, it's because the game is inaccessible to newbies unless they quickly get an experienced player to take them as an apprentice. Anybody who can't emotionally handle the heat of battle should probably stick to CN:SE. For everyone else: get out there, blow up some pixels, and have fun!

Noobs get raided into oblivion. Veterans hate and beat each other just enough so they have to do it all over again a few weeks from their bitter peace and marginalize the rest who don't really care for the eternal grudge crap. My stance now is there needs to be a winner if people are going to hate like this. Fight until a) you quit or b) someone swoops in and knocks sense into you. These days is there any other alternative?

Rounds ago when OP and TPC hated each other we warred for almost 30 days. I spent 97 mil in that war. You know what happened afterwards? We kinda respected each other for slaughtering as good as the other guy. You don't get that now. No deeper level of respect. Oh well--might is right in this world. Even if people refuse to see it. 

But it was just TPC and OP which was a good fair rivalry, i bet both had fun and made you better players/community. Now they use other alliances to help them just to guarantee victory. Its not good for the game because it'll drive others away as no one wants to play a game with no fun.

Now they use other alliances to help them just to guarantee victory. Its not good for the game because it'll drive others away as no one wants to play a game with no fun.

Quoted for truth

I was lucky my first alliance knew what they were doing
I was able to learn a few things where I can at least play half a round
Or else why play a game where you never have a chance?
Its just the ordo birds and others trading punk wars really
You can get that at games a lot more fun than this one

Another thing I have noticed
Activity matters more than skill Edited by Acid Reflux

Activity matters more than skill

What? If you have no skill at the game it doesn't matter if you are active 24/7, someone with skill at building/warring will always destroy you. 

What? If you have no skill at the game it doesn't matter if you are active 24/7, someone with skill at building/warring will always destroy you. 

But he didn't mention "no skill", he simply put activity ahead of skill. Let him have his opinion and you keep yours or is that to hard for you.

I am a decent nation builder and I war well enough
However

I am a single parent with a job and a dog and friends and the ladies etc
Not to mention the worlds worst internet lol
I can log in maybe twice a day if lucky
Sometimes not for days at a time

If you have never played the game before
Yet are active all day you learn fast enough anyways
Unless driven out by all the downwars of course lol

If he wants to get technical about it then activity is more important. If you have no activity then you can't built/war. But seriously i think activity is just as important as skill no matter how you justify each. 

Yes yes yes of course, how could I forget the slogan? TPC: A softest war dodging alliance in TE until we kick down your door and burn your nation to the ground. 

How nice of you to drop by and cute of you to try to think of something original. I think I covered the TPC war dodging subject though. Next.

I was talking about Citadel.  It is day 42 of the round and Kong has yet to deploy soldiers or eat a nuke.

TPC get left to grow time and again, and eventualy you have to take care of them, and then they will still go ahead and rebuild. Historically you are the money men! And cash is king, well I cartainly hope it is after 40 days you pussies :P Game has changed, objectives changed, so its a bit different you see. What do you have 15 members? so you dont stack up so well on the war list first time round. Plus high AVNS always scares people. Also if you choose to defend and build, what is gonna happen?

If you know who was here you might have seen earlier war ;)

The rest of us can fight for the casualties though eh?

I'm guessing he's about to eat a few now.

I doubt he eats many.  Hitting us 3 days out of our last war ensures maximum protection for those pixels he's been coveting all round.

So when will TPC be commencing the slaughtering? That'd have been a better announcement.

I mean it might have been last night but ya know, hitting people already at war is um...classless. 

I was talking about Citadel.  It is day 42 of the round and Kong has yet to deploy soldiers or eat a nuke.

Yeah, my bad. That stat is ridiculous. Shameful even. 

TPC get left to grow time and again, and eventualy you have to take care of them, and then they will still go ahead and rebuild. Historically you are the money men! And cash is king, well I cartainly hope it is after 40 days you !@#$%*^ :P Game has changed, objectives changed, so its a bit different you see. What do you have 15 members? so you dont stack up so well on the war list first time round. Plus high AVNS always scares people. Also if you choose to defend and build, what is gonna happen?

If you know who was here you might have seen earlier war ;)

The rest of us can fight for the casualties though eh?

Yeah, it is strange. With 15 members I guess we are not worth the effort for the larger alliances. Of course, part of this is my fault bc of RL issues, but has anyone outside of TPC and some micros used their war this round to NOT grind an axe?

After all my rounds, today might be the first day I am actually disgusted in the direction TE is going. Something big needs to happen. We need a river of blood to purge this place. 

I mean it might have been last night but ya know, hitting people already at war is um...classless. 

Yeah, it is strange. With 15 members I guess we are not worth the effort for the larger alliances. Of course, part of this is my fault bc of RL issues, but has anyone outside of TPC and some micros used their war this round to NOT grind an axe?

After all my rounds, today might be the first day I am actually disgusted in the direction TE is going. Something big needs to happen. We need a river of blood to purge this place. 

There are plenty of alliances not at war.

I completely agree with you, King something has to change. The way TE is now resembles the wild west of yesturyear where anything goes and behavioral norms are dismissed as each party sees fit in order to justify their actions. I take some blame for the ongoing feuds but our position has been such long before TE deteriorated to its present state.

I think TPC bears some implicit guilt as well. Curbstomps and hitting others while they are war never used to be acceptable because AAs would stop them and it would be multiple AAs , not just a few as there are now, willing to step up and do what is right for the game. I remember we stopped a curbstomp on LE who were our sworn enemies because it was right and curbstomps were wrong. Now we have only a few AAs still willing to interfere and TPC sits back claiming neutrality. Bad blood mounts as it is the same people round after round hitting and counter hitting. Things need to change but we all need to change first. Evolve or perish.