A Terran Announcement

Yuurei

I know my friends in CCC liked TTE, but I couldn't be happier this treaty has finally been done away with. Congratulations to you CCC. o/

Key words: If a situation warranted it.
TTE must have some high standards when it comes to that. Seems nothing fits.

Hehehe, so true.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually meant that in the sense that I retained the right to defend CCC if a situation warranted it. You never know what might happen these days.

You truly never know what will happen these days ;)

I wish TTE the best of luck in moving forward. 

Its certainly sad to see the end of this treaty but I guess all things come to an end eventually -_-

I wish TTE all the best as they move forward and hope that despite our treaty coming to a close we will still be able to stay friends :)

Pretty sure Arizona just consists of TTE, GPF, and NEAT. Regardless, IRON and AI cancelled their individual treaty long before the dissolution of DR, so it's not like it'd be that weird.

Fixed it for you, fool.

Totally understand why you'd do this TTE.  Glad you've found allies that will treat you in a way you deserve, TTE.  Good luck guys!

Funny thing here, CCC has gone to war for TTE and actually used the treaty a couple times. I can remember myself on one occasion we went in on because of a promise Yurrei made. TTE declared war and we didn't want them to go in alone. We've actually held this treaty in high regard, even during "rough" times. Which is why to this day there is no ill will towards any Terrans on behalf of CCC. We still recall many of them as friends. Though to each there own opinion :)

I have ZERO ill will towards CCC at this point, and am sure we will treat each other as friends when we see each other... but it is true that each of us were focusing on different FA paths.  Some of these differences were causing unnecessary stress between us.  Rather than allowing things to continue on that path, it is simply best for us both to take the obligations off the table rather than lose friendship.

I do not know what the future may hold for either of us, and cannot say whether or not the ever shifting web may eventually bring us back together... but for now, we are taking a mutually beneficial break from formal relations.  There is no hate, nor is there anything sinister here... just two alliances deciding to set each other free and see if things come back on their own or not.

So in the spirit of this thread, I too will offer congratulations to CCC... and I am sure we will both find ourselves surrounded by the allies we each deserve.