A Terran Announcement

Yuurei

001.png

It is with great disappointment that Terran Empire must bring an end to our treaty with the Christian Coalition of Countries.

After thorough discussions, it was determined that it is time for our alliances to part ways.  

All reasons for such a decision have been expressed in private in accordance to requirements spelled out in the document.

We have many things to be thankful for in our 3 years of ties with CCC.

We thank them for their part in the founding of Arizona.

We thank them for their assistance in our war defending TDO.

And we thank them for innumerable occasions of friendship and fellowship.

I would specifically like to extend personal thanks to Richard VII, Wes the Wise, Shergzus, LPS, Jesus Freak, Allyson, and so many others,

I do believe CCC is full of many truly good people, and I wish them all the best moving forward.

But alas, our time together has run its course, and The Never Cross a Terran Accords must now come to a close.

This announcement is being made early in light of current events so that actions by either alliance do not cause an issue to the other.

There remains about 24 hours in our treaty, and as such we do retain the right to activate if the situation warrants.

Fare thee well old friends...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fare thee well old friends...

Eloquently put Yuurei my friend. Indeed a sad occasion, after so many years... but with good fortune TTE and CCC will continue to shine in their own ways; in their own parts of Bob.

Thank you for your friendship Terrans. Good luck. O7

We wish you all the best Yuurei and fellow Terrans as you chart a new course and forge a new FA path.  God's blessings to you all...

Man do I sound Southern or what?  (I'm not actually....)

[color=#ff0000]C[/color][color=#f51b09]o[/color][color=#ec3612]n[/color][color=#e3501b]g[/color][color=#da6924]r[/color][color=#d1822d]a[/color][color=#c89836]t[/color][color=#bfad3f]u[/color][color=#b6c048]l[/color][color=#add151]a[/color][color=#a3df5b]t[/color][color=#9aeb64]i[/color][color=#91f46d]o[/color][color=#88fa76]n[/color][color=#7ffe7f]s[/color] [color=#6dfc91]g[/color][color=#64f79a]o[/color][color=#5beea3]e[/color][color=#51e3ad]s[/color] [color=#3fc6bf]t[/color][color=#36b4c8]o[/color] [color=#2489da]C[/color][color=#1b71e3]C[/color][color=#1258ec]C[/color][color=#093ef5].[/color]

This announcement is being made early in light of current events so that actions by either alliance do not cause an issue to the other.

Sounds like they're about to _____________ which would mean that CCC would have to _____________

Seriously, though. Looking forward to watching someone do something stupid. More on this story @ 11.

I have not been this shocked since the Zemo City Avengers defeated the Dorpat Lions in the Hallvardr Open Cup finals back in Nordreich Liga Season IX.

Best of luck to both alliances moving forward.  Especially if they move in the next 24 hours or so.  :ehm:

Sounds like they're about to _____________ which would mean that CCC would have to _____________

Seriously, though. Looking forward to watching someone do something stupid. More on this story @ 11.

Wouldn't matter, this was an ODP. CCC wouldn't be obligated to anything :P

Wouldn't matter, this was an ODP. CCC wouldn't be obligated to anything :P

I actually meant that in the sense that I retained the right to defend CCC if a situation warranted it. You never know what might happen these days.

I actually meant that in the sense that I retained the right to defend CCC if a situation warranted it. You never know what might happen these days.

Key words: If a situation warranted it.
TTE must have some high standards when it comes to that. Seems nothing fits.