CN Wiki update request thread

Rogal Dorn

• 2 weeks later...

Sidenote... I just saw the NEW wiki page and im pretty sure it's treaty section is out of date.

Well that's ironic. :P Edited by Kurdanak

somebody updated my wiki page :D

thanks!

I can't remember if that was me or TBRaiders.... i was helping him with some of the DBDC pages. I know I added nation boxes for the four or fives pages he made for you guys. I think i updated your AA from umb to dbdc xD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

What is the etiquette about updating another alliance's page?

I only update those alliances I know well and am only friendly terms with, but there are other alliances with terribly out-of-date wiki pages and I'd love to do something about it (without starting a major global conflagration).

Edited by Ch33kY

What is the etiquette about updating another alliance's page?I only update those alliances I know well and am only friendly terms with, but there are other alliances with terribly out-of-date wiki pages and I'd love to do something about it (without starting a major global conflagration).

Feel free to update any article with factual neutral point of view material. No one "owns" any article on the wiki. If you need anything give me a shout