Best Alliance DoW for 2013 nominations

The Zigur

Post your nominations of the best alliance DoW in the following format. The top nominations will then be voted for to see which DoW was the best. Any alliance DoW can be nominated.

Name of DoW:

Alliances involved:

Link to DoW:

Theme of DoW:

Link to your nation: (For Schattenman only)

Name of DoW: Chaos Reigns Supreme
Alliances involved: RIA declaring war on Kaskus
Link to DoW: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=119134
Theme of DoW: Chaos Reigns Supreme
Link to your nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=291436

Bonus points for counter-declaring 1 hour and 14 minutes after Kaskus attacked SL

Edited by Ogaden

Well, since everyone else seems to be patting themselves on the back, let me bandwagon:

Name of DoW: "Talvisota"

Alliances involved: SRA and R&R

Link to DoW: Talvisota

Theme of DoW: Talvisota

Graphically and historically rich, although too steeped in the traditions of "Old Earth" legends  for some tastes. This war made me really like R&R, who I thought were unfairly maligned in the comments that followed.  Classy guys to fight and deal with diplomatically.

I liked this one as well:

Name of DoW: "Oh to ride the wind, To tread the air above the din. Oh to laugh aloud, Dancing as we fought the crowd."

Alliances involved: Kashmir and Kaskus

Link to DoW: Kush DoW

Theme of DoW: Achilles' Last Stand

Enjoyable because there was no douchbaggy pretense or judgement -- here's what we're doing and why we're doing it, like it or lump it.

Edited by Walshington

If this is just back-patting, tJL's DoW on SRA and Legion. The coffee grim reaper is key.

That was a Top Gun move on RIA's part.

SRA came very close to getting hit before update the night it declared on Kashmir. I couldn't find the rest of gov fast enough to try to push it through.