Vote to name the "RIOT" war!

Malkavian

Newsflash: this war is not about you. Any entry that doesn't include FAN is invalid. Suggesting that this war is at all about RIOT Society is ridiculous. It's like the towel boy claiming he was the reason his team won the game.

Edited by Monroe

Newsflash: this war is not about you. Any entry that doesn't include FAN is invalid. Suggesting that this war is at all about RIOT Society is ridiculous. It's like the towel boy claiming he was the reason his team won the game.

To be fair, it's not about her, since she's in Sparta. I'm just as confused as you about the wording in the OP. 

What a sweet comment, Monroe, but I am confused about the analogy? I involved Riot Society because the alliance is a primary belligerent—not a minority in the conflict—however, I didn't expressly write-off the other forces either (Et cetera; et al continuum). :)