Vote to name the "RIOT" war!

Malkavian

Greetings and Salutations esteemed faculty and membership, 

Acting by the request of BringMeTheHorizon, "el_Presidente" of the Riot Society alliance, I was favored to create a thread/poll in-which to name the new conflict involving Riot Society and Dark Templar, etc., etc. Please post your suggestions here in working-order and they will be removed to proper vote in a poll thread afterword!

I put forth the suggestion "Let's [start a] RIOT!" front but that's only my opinion. Please continue.   :)

So..DT's at war now? I seem to be missing a DoW and quite a few other things (any wars maybe?)

The conflict is between NSF, UCR, LSF, OG, SWF and FAN, RS.

Edited by Bob

Greetings and Salutations esteemed faculty and membership, 

Acting by the request of BringMeTheHorizon, "el_Presidente" of the Riot Society alliance, I was favored to create a thread/poll in-which to name the new conflict involving Riot Society and Dark Templar, etc., etc. Please post your suggestions here in working-order and they will be removed to proper vote in a poll thread afterword!

I put forth the suggestion "Let's [start a] RIOT!" front but that's only my opinion. Please continue.   :)

You could actually aknowledge the other party involved :P

Edited by Saxplayer

Oh !@#$ DT and RIOT are at war now!

[color=#ff0000]W[/color][color=#f2240c]e[/color][color=#e64718]l[/color][color=#da6924]l[/color][color=#ce8930],[/color] [color=#b6c048]b[/color][color=#aad655]a[/color][color=#9de861]s[/color][color=#91f46d]i[/color][color=#85fc79]c[/color][color=#79fe85]a[/color][color=#6dfc91]l[/color][color=#61f49d]l[/color][color=#55e7aa]y[/color] [color=#3cc0c2]y[/color][color=#30a6ce]e[/color][color=#2489da]a[/color][color=#1869e6]h[/color][color=#0c47f2].[/color]

Notification of Operation:

Attention to the respondents of the thread: I will grant a seventy-two (72) hour period of leniency and review till the official closing of the thread by chance to voice your opinions. Friday March 14, 2014 shall be the end-date henceforth, and after-which time I will undertake the power to create a proper poll to vote. Please hasten to vote if you haven't yet done so. 

Kindly,

Malkavian