Peace

So much hijacking and BS in the original thread I decided to clear things up and make this announcement in a new thread. Warriors, OP, and WD have agreed to peace at tonight's update 3/10-3/11 no further attacks afterward until then get your last few in.

This was one of the toughest wars I have been involved in and I'd like to thank Warriors and WD and my own AA mates for a great fight. Special shout out to Tbraiders who always seemed to be on to rebuy /shakes fist lol and to Warhammer and Devildog for some great coordination.

I'd also like to give a huge thanks to Maximillan of WD, it was tough on him being from Spain but he stayed up to hit with us. /salute.

Great fight everyone it was a pleasure.

I'd also like to give a huge thanks to Maximillan of WD, it was tough on him being from Spain but he stayed up to hit with us. /salute.

Stayed up, woke up early, he did it all. He was a real trooper. o/ Maximillian

I'm glad to see this mess reach an honorable resolution.  Having sat on the sidelines, I could see many opportunities for this to get **really** ugly but the leadership of all involved AA's comported themselves with dignity and respect (for the most part).

o/ Ordo Paradoxia

o/ War Doves

o/ Warriors

Good luck on the rebuilding!

...and War Doves, since you're already under attack again - give those sons of bitches hell :)

Arrakis is a great fighter.  I've had the pleasure of being his wingman.  Shout out to my buddies and wingmen in a few of my wars this go round, Az and Hershey.  Love you guys and enjoyed our alternating update coordinating on skype.

Hail peace.  This was a fun war against very worthy opponents.  You know when you draw Paul and Yours Truly you are drawing two of the best.  Congrats to my other four opponents as well.  You guys coordinated well a couple days even with all the other multiple wars you were in and the time zone differences.  My fav day in TE in a long while was the day four of you coordinated and I happened to be clicking my nation and caught the first GA.  I almost rebought between every GA and gained a ton of casualties.

Glad to hear you guys are finished. :D So, can we look back on all of this and laugh?

I'm not sure I have the ability to laugh considering the unbelievable headache from headdesking for about a month now.

tumblr_m1ni89kgP01qi48vj.gif

This was a tough but really fun war! Enjoy fighting the 3 nations i versed. DevilDogs nukes seem like the only ones that hit me yesterday lol.. fun fighting him and the other two nations! Great war nonetheless!

Plenty of Damaged done.

Eating lots of nukes was fun

Another slime-bag move has occurred.

Congrats on a fun and destructive War.

Enjoy the rebuild Warriors. 

Dang I'm a good poet.

Thanks for the kind words Paul and sorry for the late nuke but I had to do it to get us here:

Nation Name: paul711 Hammer of Doom Ruler Name: paul711  message_compose.png WarHammer  message_compose.png Alliance: Ordo Paradoxiaalliance_statistic.gif the Warriorsalliance_statistic.gif

Soldiers Lost: 86,217 74,721 Tanks Lost: 4,240 4,673 Cruise Missiles Lost: 0 1 Aircraft Lost: 81 58 Navy Lost: 44 33 Infrastructure Lost: 1,148.85 1,095.62 Technology Lost: 278.64 236.85 Land Lost: 649.356 833.324 Land/Tech/Infra: (Paul711) 5,813.81 Strength Lost

(WarHammer) 5,721.12 Strength Lost

Destruction Rank: This war is more destructive than 804 of 805 existing wars.    

I figured if anybody got the #1 award for most destructive battle it would be you and I.

Plus I couldn't just buy the WRC yesterday and only get to fire off 2 nukes.

You know the paperwork DD would make me fill out for that?   :unsure:

Kudos also to Yours Truly.

Hell of a fighter and I would be honored to fight by your side one day.

I think this war was a first for me as I don't think I have ever had but 2 opponents, or took the beating that I did for there only being 2 of you.

Even though I can't prove it but at times it seemed like there were 5 - 6 of you.

Had to keep the cameras rolling as you guys were kind of quick.

Good luck with the rebuild for all involved and don't forget to keep your assses behind you at all times.  ;)

Note: I just now got to look at the battle stats from our war Yours Truly and our war didn't miss the top by much:

Nation Name: In Rage Hammer of Doom Ruler Name: Yours Truly  message_compose.png WarHammer  message_compose.png Alliance: Ordo Paradoxiaalliance_statistic.gif the Warriorsalliance_statistic.gif Soldiers Lost: 106,022 95,078 Tanks Lost: 10,513 6,934 Cruise Missiles Lost: 17 0 Aircraft Lost: 37 70 Navy Lost: 24 30 Infrastructure Lost: 1,174.19 581.78 Technology Lost: 269.87 97.79 Land Lost: 735.769 455.257 Land/Tech/Infra: 5,975.58 Strength Lost 2,917.18 Strength Lost Destruction Rank: This war was more destructive than 802 of 805 existing wars. Edited by Warhammer

Glad we got to fight WD and OP as wholes  :ehm:

Shout out to my SDI for blocking all the nukes my opponent had on the first nuke night  :ph34r:

Good fight guys. 

Thanks for the kind words Paul and sorry for the late nuke but I had to do it to get us here:

Nation Name: paul711 Hammer of Doom Ruler Name: paul711  message_compose.png WarHammer  message_compose.png Alliance: Ordo Paradoxiaalliance_statistic.gif the Warriorsalliance_statistic.gif

Soldiers Lost: 86,217 74,721 Tanks Lost: 4,240 4,673 Cruise Missiles Lost: 0 1 Aircraft Lost: 81 58 Navy Lost: 44 33 Infrastructure Lost: 1,148.85 1,095.62 Technology Lost: 278.64 236.85 Land Lost: 649.356 833.324 Land/Tech/Infra: (Paul711) 5,813.81 Strength Lost

(WarHammer) 5,721.12 Strength Lost

Destruction Rank: This war is more destructive than 804 of 805 existing wars.    

I figured if anybody got the #1 award for most destructive battle it would be you and I.

Plus I couldn't just buy the WRC yesterday and only get to fire off 2 nukes.

You know the paperwork DD would make me fill out for that?   :unsure:

Kudos also to Yours Truly.

Hell of a fighter and I would be honored to fight by your side one day.

I think this war was a first for me as I don't think I have ever had but 2 opponents, or took the beating that I did for there only being 2 of you.

Even though I can't prove it but at times it seemed like there were 5 - 6 of you.

Had to keep the cameras rolling as you guys were kind of quick.

Good luck with the rebuild for all involved and don't forget to keep your assses behind you at all times.  ;)

Note: I just now got to look at the battle stats from our war Yours Truly and our war didn't miss the top by much:

Nation Name: In Rage Hammer of Doom Ruler Name: Yours Truly  message_compose.png WarHammer  message_compose.png Alliance: Ordo Paradoxiaalliance_statistic.gif the Warriorsalliance_statistic.gif Soldiers Lost: 106,022 95,078 Tanks Lost: 10,513 6,934 Cruise Missiles Lost: 17 0 Aircraft Lost: 37 70 Navy Lost: 24 30 Infrastructure Lost: 1,174.19 581.78 Technology Lost: 269.87 97.79 Land Lost: 735.769 455.257 Land/Tech/Infra: 5,975.58 Strength Lost 2,917.18 Strength Lost Destruction Rank: This war was more destructive than 802 of 805 existing wars.

Yeah good fight. If not for my thwarts on the last day, I wouldnt have been happy with that SDI purchase, but all it does is lower your bills huh :P

I needed the casualties from that late nuke :)

I just ran into the brick wall that you 2 were, and got lucky wins with low odds at times :D Fortune favours the brave as they say.

Edited by StevieG