Grämlins and DBDC Joint Announcement

ju3yMre.png

Grämlins and DBDC Officially End Hostilities

yalta.gif

Ending one of the longest cold wars in Cybernations history Grämlins and Doombird Doomcave officially cease their Equilibrium War involvement against each other effective immediately.  This is a true white peace without conditions and our (Grämlins) wiki has been changed to reflect this outcome.  Grämlins would like to congratulate DBDC on a well fought war.  During the costly war substantial tech and infra were lost and a great mutual respect earned.  Grämlins and DBDC members historically have been some of the most influential in CN and several DBDC members hold honorary membership in Grämlins still to this day.  We hope this will lead to a lasting peace and friendship.

Signed

Grämlins:
Enderland - Dictator

Envoys:
Liquid Mercury
Tobbogon
Masterbake 

DBDC:
CubaQuerida - Angel of Death
Tayloj - Bunny King
TBRaiders - Wingman of Allarchon
Artigo - Powerlifting Champion of DBDC
Timmehhh - Minister of Wealth Redistribution

Envoys:
Commander Bean
Christian Trojans
Vespassianus

usorthem.jpg?w=400

"I've watched through his eyes, I've listened through his ears, and I tell you he's the one. Or at least as close as we're going to get." 
"That's what you said about the brother." 
"The brother tested out impossible. For other reasons. Nothing to do with his ability." 
"Same with the sister. And there are doubts about him. He's too malleable. Too willing to submerge himself in someone else's will." 
"Not if the other person is his enemy." 
"So what do we do? Surround him with enemies all the time?" 
"If we have to." 
"I thought you said you liked this kid." 
"If the buggers get him, they'll make me look like his favorite uncle." 
"All right. We're saving the world, after all. Take him."

The CT Loves LM Pact.
"In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him." - Christian "Ender Wiggin" Trojans

Section I The Enemy's Gate is Down
Friends and allies don't always agree or have to agree, but they can disagree respectfully and they can work out their differences.  Neither alliance shall engage in espionage or endorse military action against the other signatory.  Neither signatory should ever forget that the enemy's gate is down.

Section II The Monitor is Gone, but Stilson is Outside
If either party realizes the government or other entities are obtaining information through unauthorized monitoring devices attached at the neck, that signatory will notify a member of the other signatory's government and provide the relevant information.  Friends let friends know what is going on, even if their neck monitor has been removed.

Section III No Showering Alone with Bonzo
Should either signatory find themselves in a defensive war or alone in the shower with Bonzo, the other signatory is encouraged to lend a hand.  Military, financial, and diplomatic assistance to the aggressed-upon signatory to the fullest extent of its ability to do so is highly encouraged, but sometimes a towel or fresh bar of soap is all the other may need.

Section IV Taking the Fight to the Buggers
Should either signatory embark upon an aggressive war with the Buggers of Planet Bob, the other signatory is under no obligation to provide assistance, but they are encouraged to field test their Little Doctor.

Section V Locke is no Demosthenes
If either signatory decides they can no longer take turns when playing Buggers and Astronauts they may terminate this pact with 72 hours notice to the other signatory through diplomatic channels.

Signed

DBDC:
CubaQuerida - Angel of Death
Tayloj - Bunny King
TBRaiders - Wingman of Allarchon
Artigo - Powerlifting Champion of DBDC
Timmehhh - Minister of Wealth Redistribution

Envoys:
Commander Bean
Christian Trojans
Vespassianus

Grämlins:
Enderland - Dictator

Envoys:
Liquid Mercury
Tobbogon
Masterbake 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAP+oDoAP it looks like? Congratulations. I love Enders Game. One of my favorite literary lines of all time is "Bonzo so precise he piss on a plate and don't splatter." haha

literally one of my favorite ones as well, i enjoy the theme and congratulations on finally achieving peace guys, happy rebuilding to gramlins and happy raiding to DBDC