Old Guard is Awake!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another interesting side effect of this war is to see many names we had not seen in a while on the OWF.

Good luck to all belligerents, hope you have fun and keep that GRL high.

Yep, this is pretty much a war between people we haven't seen in 3 years

Pull your pants up.
Turn your caps around so the visor is in front.
Turn down that noise you call music.

If this is the image you guys (and girls?) have of FAN then I'd hazard to guess that you don't know a great deal about them. :P

That said, as much as I hate using the word in this context [ooc: in this game], coming to UCR's assistance in this situation was an honorable thing to do, kudos to OG.

These wacky FAN kids are still on our grass, playing loud music and taunting us, especially after 8:00 p.m. when decent folk are in their beds.  That just raises our blood pressure, and our doctors told us not to get overly excited.

article-0-1971C156000005DC-334_306x586.j

They don't seem to want to leave.  So we had to turn on the sprinklers.  If this doesn't get them to move, we will release the dogs.

water-cannon-cover.jpg

These wacky FAN kids are still on our grass, playing loud music and taunting us, especially after 8:00 p.m. when decent folk are in their beds.  That just raises our blood pressure, and our doctors told us not to get overly excited.
article-0-1971C156000005DC-334_306x586.j

They don't seem to want to leave.  So we had to turn on the sprinklers.  If this doesn't get them to move, we will release the dogs.

water-cannon-cover.jpg

those are some interesting sprinklers Arm! :p
and dont forget about feces cannons! But those are for later stages i guess...

This is turning out to be a delightful turn of events, with any luck FAN may have just woken up a number of alliances. All the best in your conflict OG, though I suspect you still have a number of cobwebs to clean out before the war is over.