An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

If you prefer more fun - ie a more equal fight, why didn't approach you Citadel so we could've built up, albeit without your nukes? Hypocrisy? Non-truth? New TBRaiders here?

Kong, this is a no-whining thread so please don't bring your tears in here. It was the first war of the round for both alliances and when I was in Citadel, we always stood by the statement that the first war is only about an equal number of nations. Everyone starts off with the same amount of cash and choosing how to build (heavy econ, econ and war, heavy war) is a personal/alliance choice. You personally had 26 million dollars and chose to turtle all war and not fight back. You could have easily jumped into the top 5% and gotten nukes to fight us. We never nuked you once because you immediately made it no fun. You had newish wingman who got more mentoring and assistance from me and you are their alliance leader. You had members doing stupid spy ops, post peace attacks, and sending childish messages. I wish we could have peaced that war right away and went and fought someone who actually plays TE to war and not whine. A big reason I wanted to do something fun was because fighting Citadel was depressing.

We honestly approached OP because it seemed like a funny idea and most of the time anyone who declares on OP commits a crime and it is almost always proclaimed a down declare. We figured if we asked them if they anted to war and let them make sure they had whoever they wanted on their side, maybe we could just war without the drama = fun. Them hitting us works out the same. Now we can have a fun, destructive war and not have to deal with a bunch of bitterness...maybe, lol

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kong, this is a no-whining thread so please don't bring your tears in here. It was the first war of the round for both alliances and when I was in Citadel, we always stood by the statement that the first war is only about an equal number of nations. Everyone starts off with the same amount of cash and choosing how to build (heavy econ, econ and war, heavy war) is a personal/alliance choice. You personally had 26 million dollars and chose to turtle all war and not fight back. You could have easily jumped into the top 5% and gotten nukes to fight us. We never nuked you once because you immediately made it no fun. You had newish wingman who got more mentoring and assistance from me and you are their alliance leader. You had members doing stupid spy ops, post peace attacks, and sending childish messages. I wish we could have peaced that war right away and went and fought someone who actually plays TE to war and not whine. A big reason I wanted to do something fun was because fighting Citadel was depressing.

We honestly approached OP because it seemed like a funny idea and most of the time anyone who declares on OP commits a crime and it is almost always proclaimed a down declare. We figured if we asked them if they anted to war and let them make sure they had whoever they wanted on their side, maybe we could just war without the drama = fun. Them hitting us works out the same. Now we can have a fun, destructive war and not have to deal with a bunch of bitterness...maybe, lol

Whining, tears..the typical juvenile crap I was talking about. The warriors membership is really contagious. Bye, kid

I like being called kid.  You know who doesn't?  People who are immature and childish, because it stings.  It's why you use it; you find it offensive.  Think about it.

B-)

The Fight of the Tournament...?  It could be!  Lots of Nukes, and even loaned Birdies and all...! :laugh:

Interesting development...! :huh: :popcorn:

Well,have a great War and "Fun Unlimited" to all...!   :ehm:   SKARO Smiles at you, Combatants...! :smug:

"GO WARRIORS GO"     PIGEON SOUP ALA PAUL...MM-MM-MM...!  :awesome:  D.DOG,  so for this meal you were

watching your diet...?! ?!?!   Bon Appetite!!!    :P  

Edited by HDSupreme

You completely ignored the substantive part of his post.

I didn't ignore - I read all of it and I have my own opinion. Just didn't want to go on and on what was already said in pms before I've had enough. As I don't want to go on here indefinitely. Just wanted to make a point.

As from the Warriors slogan: "Warriors war" - nothing about trolling OWF there.

If I don't respond to any of you after that post - my apologies. I've read it all years ago - all your "points".

The gist is this: The warriors government has chosen to hate and insult me and threaten Citadel - and it's been noted and accepted. The rest is just a verbal vomit.

2/5 of those nations on that list were not online at update last night, and of the ones that were, one is new to CN.

Totally not my fault. :(

Anyways, have fun everyone! Kinda bummed I don't get to fight TBRaiders or Azaghul, as that would've been a cool and exciting experience, but oh well - I'm sure I'll have a great time with my targets regardless. :)

You're an idiot. I specifically said that we only planned to use 5 WD's in this war, and those 5 aren't even all top tier. If Warriors wants to engage the rest of War Doves as well, that is Warriors decision, and War Doves will defend themselves.

I was still referring to your 5 wars, idiot. Still, it's not the first time you've gotten involved with OP's wars. All this crying about other AA's having treaties and defending them and then it seems like WD's and OP have a "secret" treaty. So you're allowed treaties but not on paper?

I was still referring to your 5 wars, idiot. Still, it's not the first time you've gotten involved with OP's wars. All this crying about other AA's having treaties and defending them and then it seems like WD's and OP have a "secret" treaty. So you're allowed treaties but not on paper?

That's not exactly a new thing.

I didn't ignore - I read all of it and I have my own opinion. Just didn't want to go on and on what was already said in pms before I've had enough. As I don't want to go on here indefinitely. Just wanted to make a point.

As from the Warriors slogan: "Warriors war" - nothing about trolling OWF there.

If I don't respond to any of you after that post - my apologies. I've read it all years ago - all your "points".

The gist is this: The warriors government has chosen to hate and insult me and threaten Citadel - and it's been noted and accepted. The rest is just a verbal vomit.

I've never really followed or cared about TE politics.  Get enough of that in the other world.  My participation is mostly limited to growing and fighting with my nation the best that I can, and following TBRaiders wherever he goes if he's playing.  Could care less about alliance to alliance rivalries, I've even been in one alliance "getting revenge" on another alliance for a war the round before when I was in the target alliance the round before.

The point of his I found interesting was your turtling and not helping your inexperienced alliance mates.  Made the whole war rather dull.

Totally not my fault. :(

Anyways, have fun everyone! Kinda bummed I don't get to fight TBRaiders or Azaghul, as that would've been a cool and exciting experience, but oh well - I'm sure I'll have a great time with my targets regardless. :)

For the most fun you should fight both of us at once.  ;)

It'll be fun to fight OP, I was in OP for several rounds and y'all were probably the most universally competent TE alliances I've been in.

And samwise as well, he may not know it but I fought him in the other world while nation sitting a few months back.

Edited by Azaghul

For the most fun you should fight both of us at once.  ;)

It's too bad I'm half your NS - that sounds like a blast! Several blasts, actually. :P

It'll be fun to fight OP, I was in OP for several rounds and y'all were probably the most universally competent TE alliances I've been in.

I can definitely agree with this - I'm happy to be given a chance to fight alongside them again. :)

Not to be side-modding or anything but I'm getting awfully sick of hearing nothing but complaining in every. single. thread.  Knock off the OOC attacks, please.  Samwise I'll cut you a break because you have been thoroughly provoked by our resident rabble-rousing inexperienced malcontent (plus War Doves are among the more competent and fun alliances to see involved)... but Daenerys - seriously - get that chip on your shoulder surgically removed... or do every living soul in the entire universe and remain silent if you simply cannot help but complain about matters that you aren't even involved in - nor could you be due to a near complete inability to understand TE politics or play this game in a competitive fashion.

Back to the topic on hand, I still stand by this being the war to watch thus far this round.  Even with this not exactly being a "new" war (hours matter...), the closeness between the ANS, infra/tech and nuke totals indicate that this is a war fought by the strong, to determine who is strongest.  May the nukes fly true and the casualty count rise astronomically - and huge props to both the Warriors and Ordo Paradoxia for putting up a HELL of a fight with one another.  Looking forward to seeing that GRL go up, and up, and up :)

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Not to be side-modding or anything but I'm getting awfully sick of hearing nothing but complaining in every. single. thread.  Knock off the OOC attacks, please.  Samwise I'll cut you a break because you have been thoroughly provoked by our resident rabble-rousing inexperienced malcontent (plus War Doves are among the more competent and fun alliances to see involved)... but Daenerys - seriously - get that chip on your shoulder surgically removed... or do every living soul in the entire universe and remain silent if you simply cannot help but complain about matters that you aren't even involved in - nor could you be due to a near complete inability to understand TE politics or play this game in a competitive fashion.

Back to the topic on hand, I still stand by this being the war to watch thus far this round.  Even with this not exactly being a "new" war (hours matter...), the closeness between the ANS, infra/tech and nuke totals indicate that this is a war fought by the strong, to determine who is strongest.  May the nukes fly true and the casualty count rise astronomically - and huge props to both the Warriors and Ordo Paradoxia for putting up a HELL of a fight with one another.  Looking forward to seeing that GRL go up, and up, and up :)

I'll be good.  -_-

That's not exactly a new thing.

I know its not new, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Like Rayvon, I must have really gotten to you, :smug:  in every thread and most of your comments, its always your opinion about how you don't like me. Keep expressing your "butthurt", its quite amusing.

I know its not new, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Like Rayvon, I must have really gotten to you, :smug:  in every thread and most of your comments, its always your opinion about how you don't like me. Keep expressing your "butthurt", its quite amusing.

I am I to take this to mean that your intent to discuss gameplay is sideshow to your intent to push peoples' buttons for attention?  Because, for the latter option, the evidence is REALLY piling up.

I am I to take this to mean that your intent to discuss gameplay is sideshow to your intent to push peoples' buttons for attention?  Because, for the latter option, the evidence is REALLY piling up.

so much this post.

I'll sum it up for you. It starts out me discussing game play that challenges peoples actions in game and then that attracts people like you complaining to me and then the poop throwing starts.

I think this could be interesting as well.

As for the complaining, I don't blame one side or another for the complaints. One person has a problem with a war, and then it gets ugly.

Edited by Candor

I think this could be interesting as well.

As for the complaining, I don't blame one both sides  or another for the complaints. One person has a problem with a war, and then it gets ugly you get even.

Fixed

I'll sum it up for you. It starts out me discussing game play that challenges peoples actions in game and then that attracts people like you complaining to me and then the poop throwing starts.

I'll sum it up for you.  You don't understand the game play and your track record of repeated failures and making enemies for no reason except your own narcissistic obsession for attention has proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt - and you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who disagrees.  As for "poop-throwing" it would be redundant because to throw poop at you would be doing a disservice to the poop.  Now kindly vacate this debate before you make things worse for yourself, if that's even possible anymore.