• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 years huh?

Thanks for the reminder that I'm old as !@#$ 

Congrats

Yeah, really this.

Congrats, NSO. I've gone from being your enemy to your ally to your opponent in those years, but somewhere along the line I picked up a fair few friendships in your ranks. You're good people though you sometimes try not to be, and, regardless of how others feel about your alliance, I think we can all agree that this world would be a less entertaining place without you.

So here's to five more years, or hopefully less if this all goes away sooner.  :wub:

I am glad to call NSO home. I could wax poetic for ages, but it's legitimately hard to put into words.

I am often not a fan of our politics, and have never been a fan of our dickish exterior, but in spite of that I have not only stayed but greatly enjoy(ed) the ride. There is much more to NSO than our detractors or even unopinionated bystanders believe, but it is, again, hard to put into words.

I love this place. These people. I really do.

To five more, and beyond.

I am glad to call NSO home. I could wax poetic for ages, but it's legitimately hard to put into words.

I am often not a fan of our politics, and have never been a fan of our dickish exterior, but in spite of that I have not only stayed but greatly enjoy(ed) the ride. There is much more to NSO than our detractors or even unopinionated bystanders believe, but it is, again, hard to put into words.

I love this place. These people. I really do.

To five more, and beyond.

Nice post.  Happy 5th birthday, Sith.