An Imperial Decree

So, basically, you had no impact on whether or not NSO stayed in the war.

Now please stick to praising us and not yourself.

I don't have any praise for you. I said I like NSO despite having you as member, but that is still overlooking a big negative. NSO can relive that glory they had removing Tywin by removing you. Such a great moment lying ahead and they don't even realize it yet. :P

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any praise for you. I said I like NSO despite having you as member, but that is still overlooking a big negative. NSO can relive that glory they had removing Tywin by removing you. Such a great moment lying ahead and they don't even realize it yet. :P

Birthday celebrations are about the survival of an alliance through enduring unity and common goals. I have no idea why someone would suggest, on our birthday no less, that we would drop an outstanding member of any alliance lucky enough to have him, like Neo Uruk.

Edited by Pyroman

Birthday celebrations are about the survival of an alliance through enduring unity and common goals. I have no idea why someone would suggest, on our birthday no less, that we would drop an outstanding member of any alliance lucky enough to have him, like Neo Uruk.

If he is annoying on purpose, he does a good job. Although I know you Sith can enjoy getting on people's nerves, so maybe he is just an exceptional Sith and always hard at work. So I won't judge you guys if you think he is an asset, just don't get carried away with how much you want to let him represent you guys would be some friendly advice.

If he is annoying on purpose, he does a good job. Although I know you Sith can enjoy getting on people's nerves, so maybe he is just an exceptional Sith and always hard at work. So I won't judge you guys if you think he is an asset, just don't get carried away with how much you want to let him represent you guys would be some friendly advice.

I was voted Greatest Diplomat of All Time in a recent poll I will have you know.

When I see where that got NSO in the previous war, I can see how that worked out for them.

Now you're really talking out of your ass. I posted my challenge for Marauder of Exaltation five days before the war started. Considering I was not the CB used by Polar and company, I doubt I had much, if any, bearing on what went on previous to or during the war.

Now get the $%&@ out of our thread, kindly.

Congratulations, may you be around until the end of time.

My heart is melting. Edited by Neo Uruk

NSO never removed me, I went inactive due to RL and due to Ivans inactivity. I ended up joining NPO when I returned.

We'll accept shirunei back from Dark Templar first. We're quite fine with the unstoppable successes we've had one after the other.

emot-qq.gif

My hats off to you guys, you've certainly lasted longer than I expected under current leadership. 

o/

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY SITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY SITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY SITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY SITH!!!

xeuleux

Congratulations, may you be around until the end of time.

Carefully chosen words.

Congrats fellas. I love this alliance more then I though I would when I first joined.

I remember your foundation and most of your history, which is significantly rich and complex for an alliance of your size and build... Really many notable people called/call you home, NSO!

Congratulations on your anniversary. :)