Would anyone be willing to be my alliance?

If you are reading this message, greetings c:

I am new to Cyber Nations, I am originally a player of Nationstates. I am looking for some people to be an alliance of my nation (Mermaids Lagoon) as well as some trades and or advice on how to better my nation. Thank you, 

-Princess Ariel

You would do well to join one of the many fabulous alliances out there (I'm partial to the Orange Defense Network ;) ). They can get you set up with the best trades available, aid to get you started faster and guides to get you through the process. They also provide friendly faces for you to hang around in the mean time. 

Cheers 

You would do well to join one of the many fabulous alliances out there (I'm partial to Atlas ;) ). They can get you set up with the best trades available, aid to get you started faster and guides to get you through the process. They also provide friendly faces for you to hang around in the mean time. 

Cheers 

There changed that for you, but this is the best advice you can get to join an Alliance that is already established and can help you grow in the best way.

Edited by Alexio15

I am originally a player of !@#$%*.

1358617103578.gif

what!?

Good luck finding an alliance, but considering your name/avatar I bet you'll have dudes begging for you to join, waiving application processes, offering start-up aid, mentoring, etc. If you're actually female and new to the game, good luck! If you're the next Rotavele, well I hope you have fun.

If you're interested in joining the biggest and best alliance in this game, I would kindly suggest the New Pacific Order.

We've been around this game since January 26th, 2006, one of the oldest alliances in the game. Not only that, but we have an immense history and wonderful culture. If you're interested here's some reading material.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/New_Pacific_Order <--- This is our page on the Cybernation's wiki.

http://cn.npowned.net/ <---- These are our wonderful forums

And if you'd like to come by for a chat, you can find us on IRC at #nsa on the Coldfront server.

Hope to see you enlist!

such tryhard D:

look for one that plays the way you want

do u want a more elite alliance

serious lameness?

laid back

high ns focus

roleplay

highly tolerant of all posting styles? xP

anyway are u making an alliance or joining one...

cause if joining we do the same as the rest of these pplz since the game has basically been figured out already...

cept u get munny for learning ^_^

we also host contests regularly where prizes can be had :3

rawr

• 2 months later...

If you are reading this message, greetings c:

I am new to Cyber Nations, I am originally a player of !@#$%*. I am looking for some people to be an alliance of my nation (Mermaids Lagoon) as well as some trades and or advice on how to better my nation. Thank you, 

-Princess Ariel

Welcome. I hope you find somewhere to your liking. 

Join a small alliance like mine, Orpheus, and you can get almost instant government in the alliance. Can't get an offer like that anywhere!

Princess Ariel:

First, don't join Orpheus...the alliance won't last long...plus, he has no clue how to run 1!.He has tried and failed, many times, miserably! He is on his 2nd alliance try in a week!

Second, join an alliance and learn the game. Plenty of alliances to join! Each has its own pros and cons!

Good Luck!

Edited by Vosegus

Princess Ariel:

First, don't join Orpheus...the alliance won't last long...plus, he has no clue how to run 1!.He has tried and failed, many times, miserably! He is on his 2nd alliance try in a week!

Second, join an alliance and learn the game. Plenty of alliances to join! Each has its own pros and cons!

Good Luck!

I am not arguing with you, the one that tried to ruin my career.

I am not arguing with you, the one that tried to ruin my career.

Knights: whatever destruction you did to your "CN Career" you did to yourself! And everyone has told you so. And those who tried to help you, you threw the generosity in their face!