LNN Postwar Stability Report

The Zigur

The Freedom Index is related to press access. Shirunei banned my access to #DT with no stated reason, and an unknown moderator banned me from #DBDC also for an unknown reason, presumably due to inconvenient coverage by the media.

Probably because you are annoying and all of your amsgs

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Freedom Index is related to press access. Shirunei banned my access to #DT with no stated reason, and an unknown moderator banned me from #DBDC also for an unknown reason, presumably due to inconvenient coverage by the media.

you can be alright to be fair, honestly though mate, at most times you can be pretty annoying, that's mostly why, I mean if I haven't been banned with some of the stuff I've come out before, it says it all really mate. Plus we all have things we disagree and argue over with any alliance, but most people think you're annoying rather than doing damage with media coverage and such. I'd suggest changing the articles cause it could lead to just sounding like a broken record pal. Doesn't mean you should stop producing materials, just change the music for once bud. 

I guess sometimes people want to be able to talk without knowing everything they are saying are being saved in logs for the next potential sensationalist thread. :P

I see you as more of a Colbert Report personality and don't see you as a threat, so they might not of been necessary. Although wanting to be able to have a conversation without there being a good chance of it showing up on the next LNN isn't exactly restricting speech. A lot of alliances have channels they don't allow you access to.

Well, generally little can be gleamed from logs in a public channel, as government members tend to be responsible enough to avoid accidental release of information. More of the issue is free discussion and access to government officials. While I expect the crude government of DBDC (or the Imperialists in NPO) to take repressive measures against free speech, I was quite surprised by DT's channel ban as I was allied to them in government and am friendly with several members. The only conclusion I could arrive to was retaliation for coverage of DBDC.

I would think that geographically, putting NPO and Polardoxia opposite each other (IE. In America and Europe) is silly in a real world sense as Europe and America have ties together that are much like MADPs. Anyways, you should have put Pacifica in East Asia and the Pacific, moved Polardoxia to include the Polar region and moved neutrals to Australia and NZ.

You make good points, although the map shouldn't be read too deeply into. (ooc: I noted that NPOsphere on the map is represented by Putin's fantasy of a Russia dominated Europe, several alliances such as Nordreich and NATO fit the theme very well, while NSO, NG etc fit the role of iron curtain nations quite nicely). Because of the number of advanced democracies in Paradoxia, and enlightenment principles of Polaris, I felt it was accurate to base Polardoxia as a whole roughly around 'Murica. Similar, Neutrals highly advanced economies and lack of offensive capabilities and desires represent much of Asia well. (OOC: China, unlike the US, leans toward economic domination via worldwide investments, while other major nations like Japan and India tend to be non-aggressive).

you can be alright to be fair, honestly though mate, at most times you can be pretty annoying, that's mostly why, I mean if I haven't been banned with some of the stuff I've come out before, it says it all really mate. Plus we all have things we disagree and argue over with any alliance, but most people think you're annoying rather than doing damage with media coverage and such. I'd suggest changing the articles cause it could lead to just sounding like a broken record pal. Doesn't mean you should stop producing materials, just change the music for once bud. 

Thank you for your advice.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Pfft. Other equally comprehensive studies show what you have dubbed 'Doomsphere' to be a world leader:

JnKemqm.png

This is a beautiful work of art

i believe that was when i decided to give everybody in the channel ops,.... like maybe 2 mins after, dunno who did it though