Ov der Sonne und der Erde

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe their former allies should have paid more attention to them

I mean, it's kinda on the burden of the person signing the treaty to let other people know.

I'm not gonna knock on your door and be like "hey man, I see you're signing with TTE!" before the announcement if you don't tell me. Edited by Neo Uruk

Not former allies quite yet, but if they have told you that that will be the case, I am sure that they will be very loyal to you. :)

They haven't said anything of the sort. I'm just assuming that's the case from all the butthurt

Congrats on the treaty guys, but as I look over the list of signatories for NoR, all I really gotta say is where'd all the good people go?

I been changin' channels I don't see them on the TV shows...

Still here.......

As my allies and GPF comrades know, I avoid OWF drama, but I will come on to congratulate these two great alliances on this treaty! Also, while I'm here, if you're looking for new FA relations or a new alliance, feel free to come over! We're nice when you get to know us.

I followed a treaty. You followed numbers.

So by illegally declaring war from LPH in support of "Mushqaeda" against neutrals, that was a treaty activation? TTE was the first stabilizing international force on the ground. You were just a lulzist bandwaggoner.

Whoa Whoa Whoa! You're not supposed to congratulate us..........what is this trickery??????

Whoa Whoa Whoa! You're not supposed to congratulate us..........what is this trickery??????

wut? Didnt anyone do the 'NoR is poop' stuff yet?
*Ronjoy runs to the AgitProp guy!