Ov der Sonne und der Erde

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly can't say I seen this coming.

Though, it's about time TTE got a decent alliance to treaty with. Sorry GPF :P

GPF have proven themselves to be honorable allies. They will be remaining by our side. What they lack in size, they certainly make up for in loyalty and willingness. There is no slight intended toward GPF at all in my remarks in this thread. I am glad to still call them my ally. Edited by Yuurei

If we had known this would cause so much anguish, we would have done it sooner. Seriously people, get a grip of yourselves. It's hardly an earth-shattering realignment of global politics or the treaty web.

No, but it is allying with an alliance whose only wars -- in my memory, at least -- have been rogue-busting and deciding to bandwagon against Mushqaeda (poorly, may I add).

But as I said, best of luck to NoR. Hopefully this turns out well for you. Edited by Neo Uruk

No, but it is allying with an alliance whose only wars -- in my memory, at least -- have been rogue-busting and deciding to bandwagon against Mushqaeda (poorly, may I add).But as I said, best of luck to NoR. Hopefully this turns out well for you.

How exactly is it band wagoning when we went in first...days before anyone else?

If you check the record, it was you that band wagoned, not us.

How exactly is it band wagoning when we went in first...days before anyone else?

If you check the record, it was you that band wagoned, not us.

I followed a treaty. You followed numbers.

Congrats Nor and Terran Empire! Cool treaty.

I followed a treaty. You followed numbers.

Terran Empire was actually one of the first if not the first group in when it came to backing the neutral alliance when attacked. They also surprised people on that one. Anytime anyone can do the unexpected in our world, I view it as an accomplishment. Also, I don't always agree with Yuurei, but he does follow his own belief system (which I do respect) and it doesn't have anything to do with numbers.

Congrats Nor and Terran Empire! Cool treaty.

Terran Empire was actually one of the first if not the first group in when it came to backing the neutral alliance when attacked. They also surprised people on that one. Anytime anyone can do the unexpected in our world, I view it as an accomplishment. Also, I don't always agree with Yuurei, but he does follow his own belief system (which I do respect) and it doesn't have anything to do with numbers.

I wasn't surprised. I caught wind of it before, and it was pretty anticipated that people would come in just to hit remnants of MK. Anyone who thought TE wouldn't have backup was a dolt.

I think the eventual controversy here is more that they completely surprised their previous allies by this announcement than anything about Mushqaeda.

This is great.

I think the eventual controversy here is more that they completely surprised their previous allies by this announcement than anything about Mushqaeda.

maybe their former allies should have paid more attention to them