Hello

88bw.jpglavenderflag.png

[center][b]Riots in Lavender Town[/b][/center]

RIOT Society, and Lavender Town hereby enter into this Optional Protection Pact (OPP). 

[b]Protection of the Pokémon Tower[/b]

Should Lavender Town ever need help, RIOT will be there for it. No Questions asked.

[b]Ending of the Riots[/b]

This OPP shall be reviewed every thirty days, up until Lavender Town finds a true protector to enter into a protectorate with. As soon as Lavender Town enters into a protectorate agreement, this OPP turns into an ODP.  

/s/

Lavender Tower:

Franz Ferdinand, Boss

RIOT Society:

el Presidente - BringMeTheHorizon
FA Lackey - Lysergide
IA Lackey - Neptunebyte
Finance Lackey - Mistral

88bw.jpglavenderflag.png

Riots in Lavender Town

RIOT Society, and Lavender Town hereby enter into this Optional Protection Pact (OPP). 

Protection of the Pokémon Tower

Should Lavender Town ever need help, RIOT will be there for it. No Questions asked.

Ending of the Riots

This OPP shall be reviewed every thirty days, up until Lavender Town finds a true protector to enter into a protectorate with. As soon as Lavender Town enters into a protectorate agreement, this OPP turns into an ODP.  

/s/

Lavender Tower:

Franz Ferdinand, Boss

RIOT Society:

el Presidente - BringMeTheHorizon
FA Lackey - Lysergide
IA Lackey - Neptunebyte
Finance Lackey - Mistral

I have been in talks with BringMeTheHorizon for the past month or so, and I am more than happy to stand side by side with this fine ruler and his alliance. Lavender Town has indeed signed this pact.

It'll be nice to get out in the fresh air, out of Peace Mode.

Hello 603Redneck, I wish to extend my congratulations on you getting the Kronprinz von Nordreich title. I can't wait to see what big things you will be doing in the coming months.

Why thank you good sir. Feel free to come open an embassy on our forums. I Look forward to getting to know you guys

It must have been when you were out cold after downing a bottle of vodka.

[color=#ff0000]V[/color][color=#f3220b]o[/color][color=#e74417]d[/color][color=#dc6522]k[/color][color=#d0842e]a[/color] [color=#b9ba45]i[/color][color=#add051]s[/color][color=#a2e25c]n[/color][color=#96f068]'[/color][color=#8bf973]t[/color] [color=#73fe8b]m[/color][color=#68f996]y[/color] [color=#51e2ad]p[/color][color=#45d0b9]o[/color][color=#39bbc5]i[/color][color=#2ea1d0]s[/color][color=#2285dc]o[/color][color=#1766e7]n[/color][color=#0b45f3].[/color]