Hello

A silent noise, a sudden shiver. A noted muteness.

The atmosphere grows tense, ever so tense.

An announcement made:

Do yourself a favor and pick up your belongings, come to Lavender Town! What better place to witness 40,000 years of nuclear winter, than from the comfort of your own ready nuclear bunker? When we raise 30,000 tech, the statue will rotate so I can look over this great planet and cast an evil eye on degenerates, and when the eminent nuclear strike occurs, those who put their faith into action with sufficient generous contributions will join me inside the Franz Ferdinand Salvation Statue as we blast into space! Contribute to the Franz Ferdinand Salvation Statue Fund. Come now!

Radio silence, shimmered hope.

A noted change.

A flag raised:

lavenderflag.png

Thanks, had to create it myself as I was unable to pay for commissions.

I'd help you, but unfortunately I am short of time for the time being. Nice flag, anyway.

What is this... alliance about? (It's an alliance, right? I didn't check your nation's affiliation.)

I'd help you, but unfortunately I am short of time for the time being. Nice flag, anyway.

What is this... alliance about? (It's an alliance, right? I didn't check your nation's affiliation.)

The alliance is a rebrand of the Team Rocket name into Lavender Town to be able to better fit the new home of the alliance. It also allows for me to try something new and forge my own destiny.

The theme expands on the original Team Rocket, yet allows for far more room to work with, such as the supernatural and the mystical.

[color=#ff0000]T[/color][color=#fa0d04]h[/color][color=#f51b09]a[/color][color=#f1280d]n[/color][color=#ec3612]k[/color] [color=#e3501b]y[/color][color=#df5d1f]o[/color][color=#da6924]u[/color] [color=#d1822d]f[/color][color=#cc8d32]o[/color][color=#c89836]r[/color] [color=#bfad3f]t[/color][color=#bab744]h[/color][color=#b6c048]e[/color] [color=#add151]s[/color][color=#a8d956]e[/color][color=#a3df5b]c[/color][color=#9fe65f]o[/color][color=#9aeb64]n[/color][color=#96f068]d[/color] [color=#8df871]a[/color][color=#88fa76]n[/color][color=#84fd7a]n[/color][color=#7ffe7f]o[/color][color=#7afe84]u[/color][color=#76fe88]n[/color][color=#71fd8d]c[/color][color=#6dfc91]e[/color][color=#68fa96]m[/color][color=#64f79a]e[/color][color=#5ff39f]n[/color][color=#5beea3]t[/color] [color=#51e3ad]o[/color][color=#4dddb1]f[/color] [color=#44ceba]y[/color][color=#3fc6bf]o[/color][color=#3bbdc3]u[/color][color=#36b4c8]r[/color] [color=#2d9fd1]e[/color][color=#2894d6]x[/color][color=#2489da]i[/color][color=#1f7ddf]s[/color][color=#1b71e3]t[/color][color=#1665e8]e[/color][color=#1258ec]n[/color][color=#0d4bf1]c[/color][color=#093ef5]e[/color][color=#0431fa].[/color]