A Modern Foreign Affairs Primer

The Zigur

No one really. I told you my response... GOONS are pretty consistent especially in the way they treat people that whine. To be frank though, I think you are fooling yourself trying to play victim during this whole thing. I guarantee that you will get far worse PR than GOONS because of your little stunt

I'm not playing victim, I know what I did and I knew what the consequences would be when I did it. I'm just pointing out the evils of your mercy board practices.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not playing victim, I know what I did and I knew what the consequences would be when I did it. I'm just pointing out the evils of your mercy board practices.

This is the definition of "fooling yourself"... To each his own I guess.... Have fun ms painting Ghostbusters,

This is the definition of "fooling yourself"... To each his own I guess.... Have fun ms painting Ghostbusters,

When so many come to the same conclusion regarding your mercy board, maybe there is something to it. Would of you of accepted the terms I was given had our positions reversed? Always interesting to see GOONS talk as if my terms were so doable and should of been an easy choice, as if you guys were giving terms you would do yourself and wouldn't hesitate to sell out your friends.

When so many come to the same conclusion regarding your mercy board, maybe there is something to it. Would of you of accepted the terms I was given had our positions reversed? Always interesting to see GOONS talk as if my terms were so doable and should of been an easy choice, as if you guys were giving terms you would do yourself and wouldn't hesitate to sell out your friends.

How many times does this have to be stressed?! Maybe if you went into the boards and followed instructions the first time instead of shit posting like you did and then stop your OWF posting, your terms wouldn't have been so harsh. You put that on yourself. You want to act like a drama princess, you're going to get treated like one. Edited by Hamilmania

BRB changing OP to A modern GOONS and Methrage Primer

Nah, I'm done talking about it. Pretty much every other alliance I've fought, such as VE, IRON, ODN, TOP, MK, FOK, Fark and even NG who didn't give white peace, I've been able to leave those wars with a new respect for the alliances. I even keep the war ribbon NG made for our war as a memento of fun memories, as they were kind enough to reward one to me as well even though it was me they were fighting (3-AwardImgMaster-1337181837_zpscb42c625.).

However GOONS would rather end things on unpleasant notes and are the complete opposite of the alliances who fight with honor and tact. If they want to continue down that route, maybe Karma will get them eventually. However with the Loki thing resolved there is nothing to discuss regarding GOONS anymore.

Edited by Methrage