Anyone Want to Start an Alliance?

Malik Shabazz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join Mi6.  You'll go far.

I've come to a point that I've realized that I'll never get anywhere if I don't start my own alliance. It's hard to influence people in an established alliance, especially if your a small nation.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

I've come to a point that I've realized that I'll never get anywhere if I don't start my own alliance. It's hard to influence people in an established alliance, especially if your a small nation.

While this isn't a written rule, nobody like you will ever influence anyone if they can't even field a proper nation capable of destroying others.

How can you expect to lead people when you can even lead your own nation out of depression.

You wasted the last 300 days or so, don't waste the next 300 by doing the same crap you were doing that is causing your nation to still be a wreck.

Join a proper AA, stay there for a while then maybe leave when you have a decent wonder set and warchest and then start an alliance.

If this game picks up by then with new features, even better. 

Edited by Commander shepard

While this isn't a written rule, nobody like you will ever influence anyone if they can't even field a proper nation capable of destroying others.
How can you expect to lead people when you can even lead your own nation out of depression.
You wasted the last 300 days or so, don't waste the next 300 by doing the same crap you were doing that is causing your nation to still be a wreck.
Join a proper AA, stay there for a while then maybe leave when you have a decent wonder set and warchest leave and start an alliance.
If this game picks up by then with new features, even better. 

I brought an entire alliance to a standstill by myself with no help from anyone, I've been at war for the past couple of months which explains why my nation is a wreck, and before that my nation was very prosperous. Don't run your mouth off if you don't know anything.

I brought an entire alliance to a standstill by myself with no help from anyone, I've been at war for the past couple of months which explains why my nation is a wreck, and before that my nation was very prosperous. Don't run your mouth off if you don't know anything.

I did that on my own when I fought against \m/ in the PB-NpO war running Team Rocket, yet I recovered reasonably. from the war. To be able to rule an alliance, you have to lead by example and show a strong nation who is willing to die for the alliance.

I only know what I can see from you and I don't see much in that regard. 

Edited by Commander shepard

You are only in the concept stage right now. You have established that you want a revolution, and you want to lead it, but you haven't stated what kind of alliance this will be, who you would want to join it, and what it will do differently than any other. It's rather half baked, no?

You are only in the concept stage right now. You have established that you want a revolution, and you want to lead it, but you haven't stated what kind of alliance this will be, who you would want to join it, and what it will do differently than any other. It's rather half baked, no?

PM me if you would like to hear the details.

After your application on our boards, I'd hope you'd try to learn how to work in an alliance before trying to make one.

You could not look past my behavior on the OWF, and you missed out on someone who could have been an asset to you. Your loss.

Either way, I'm looking for experienced people who can help me put everything together since I've never done this before. I have the ideas, I just need the people.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

PM me if you would like to hear the details.

it's not me you have to convince, I'm merely offering constructive criticism. You have the conviction and the time to dedicate to make a new alliance work, but you will need a better plan of action than a brand new alliance ready to bring down other alliances immediately. Too much risk with not enough safety.

I did that on my own when I fought against \m/ in the PB-NpO war running Team Rocket, yet I recovered reasonably. from the war. To be able to rule an alliance, you have to lead by example and show a strong nation who is willing to die for the alliance.

A few tech deals and I'll be back to my previous efficiency in no time. This is a minor setback.

it's not me you have to convince, I'm merely offering constructive criticism. You have the conviction and the time to dedicate to make a new alliance work, but you will need a better plan of action than a brand new alliance ready to bring down other alliances immediately. Too much risk with not enough safety.

You don't understand what I'm trying to do. If you want more details, PM me. I can't explain too much on here, too many trolls.