Spheres and Power

Ogaden

One rogue? You're right, that should have been a catastrophic event in our sphere! I'm surprised we didn't even look for outside help on that.

On topic: looks like you had fun with this, Ogaden. Good job. I got no criticism, but that may be because I'm not all that interested in these groups. But I do hope they're all having a good time :)

The rogue raped you guys.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

US you offered to help, I said if you'd like, sure. You came to me. We did not go to any of our allies to help. Your next point that we got raped, I didn't fight back, because I knew it would make him angrier, it did to the point where he attacked other members because of my actions.

So yes any nation that drops over 100k that has enough wonders to have played over two years alone (having all the military wonders) with over 2 billion as a war chest, and attacks me who was 15k (?) then rebuilds enough infra to attack people with maybe a fourth of his wonders? Yes, anyone with those disadvantages would get raped. Even you in our position.

You should also know what my war chest was before he attacked me, as I lost over 6k infra being nuked by Kaskus and SRA, was ZIed, and was at 300ns. You spied me and tried destroying my money, it costed more than you destroyed. So yes, I got raped, because I neither had the money, and had 1/10 his wonders.

But don't act like anyone else with comparable wonders, even with 10 times more of my war chest would have not gotten raped.

I get that you're still upset that we got the better of you US and that, despite Doom Squad's assurances, you still have an ax to grind, but I can't seem to find any records of the rogue you mention declaring war on anyone other than Riot Society, so no, he didn't (in your ever eloquent words) "rape [us] guys". I get why you're attempting to discredit the alliances that make up the last sphere mentioned in the OP but I imagine even you can see why it's ultimately a swing and a miss.

I just want to preface this with I have no issues with KCP, I just don't think they deserve their own sphere because I define sphere as a group of alliances with a common FA goal and a MDP+ treaty level. 

I get that you're still upset that we got the better of you US and that, despite Doom Squad's assurances, you still have an ax to grind, but I can't seem to find any records of the rogue you mention declaring war on anyone other than Riot Society, so no, he didn't (in your ever eloquent words) "rape [us] guys". I get why you're attempting to discredit the alliances that make up the last sphere mentioned in the OP but I imagine even you can see why it's ultimately a swing and a miss.

EDIT: When I said "the rogue raped you guys" the "you guys" was RIOT society.. not KCP. 

I never said that he hit anyone other than Riot Society? But there was a rogue hitting them who was an NS they couldn't handle (below their upper guys and above their mid guys). 

My point is that KCP shouldn't be counted as a power sphere as it is ODOAP at best.*

And no, it has nothing to do with our previous war. That is just a coincidence. It was fresh in my mind because of how public the whole thing was. There are other examples of why KCP isn't on the same level as say C&G. I don't think you would dispute that. This is an OOC forum and I wouldn't bring any prejudice against you guys (even if I had any) here. 

* = Where I got that from:

<BringMeTheHorizon> Thanks though, it's just getting irritating, since I came off of being nuked for a month by you guys, and we don't have treaty's, and no one in RIOT can really do anything about him
<UnknownSmurf> You don't have treaties? How did you DOW on us again?
<BringMeTheHorizon> KCP isn't a treaty 
<UnknownSmurf> Eh you already apologized

<BringMeTheHorizon> It's an agreement 

US you offered to help, I said if you'd like, sure. You came to me. We did not go to any of our allies to help. Your next point that we got raped, I didn't fight back, because I knew it would make him angrier, it did to the point where he attacked other members because of my actions.

So yes any nation that drops over 100k that has enough wonders to have played over two years alone (having all the military wonders) with over 2 billion as a war chest, and attacks me who was 15k (?) then rebuilds enough infra to attack people with maybe a fourth of his wonders? Yes, anyone with those disadvantages would get raped. Even you in our position.

You should also know what my war chest was before he attacked me, as I lost over 6k infra being nuked by Kaskus and SRA, was ZIed, and was at 300ns. You spied me and tried destroying my money, it costed more than you destroyed. So yes, I got raped, because I neither had the money, and had 1/10 his wonders.

But don't act like anyone else with comparable wonders, even with 10 times more of my war chest would have not gotten raped.

No not someone with the lack of wonders such as yourself could have handled alterego but any combination of these following nations who are in range of him could have easily handled him.. (or in a couple cases they could have single-handily handled him):

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=460802

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=255236

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=478210

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=476559

Note: Can't remember if this happened prior to or after NSO getting peace so I didn't include them but they have a few nations who could have done just fine as well. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

I just want to preface this with I have no issues with KCP, I just don't think they deserve their own sphere because I define sphere as a group of alliances with a common FA goal and a MDP+ treaty level. 

EDIT: When I said "the rogue raped you guys" the "you guys" was RIOT society.. not KCP. 

I never said that he hit anyone other than Riot Society? But there was a rogue hitting them who was an NS they couldn't handle (below their upper guys and above their mid guys). 

My point is that KCP shouldn't be counted as a power sphere as it is ODOAP at best.*

And no, it has nothing to do with our previous war. That is just a coincidence. It was fresh in my mind because of how public the whole thing was. There are other examples of why KCP isn't on the same level as say C&G. I don't think you would dispute that. This is an OOC forum and I wouldn't bring any prejudice against you guys (even if I had any) here. 

* = Where I got that from:

<BringMeTheHorizon> Thanks though, it's just getting irritating, since I came off of being nuked for a month by you guys, and we don't have treaty's, and no one in RIOT can really do anything about him
<UnknownSmurf> You don't have treaties? How did you DOW on us again?
<BringMeTheHorizon> KCP isn't a treaty 
<UnknownSmurf> Eh you already apologized

<BringMeTheHorizon> It's an agreement 

No not someone with the lack of wonders such as yourself could have handled alterego but any combination of these following nations who are in range of him could have easily handled him.. (or in a couple cases they could have single-handily handled him):

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=460802

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=255236

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=478210

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=476559

Note: Can't remember if this happened prior to or after NSO getting peace so I didn't include them but they have a few nations who could have done just fine as well. 

I think you're missing the point where we didn't ask anyone for help, also those four nations were still in war during our rogue situation.