A Competent Analysis of the Top 100 Alliances

Unknown Smurf

Newsflash: Intel is a POG unit. And also Intel generally only does their job while deployed, and given you were in for like a year I doubt you deployed

Two years, and yes I wasnt deployed. Was part of 2-27 Infantry on schofield so not POG unit, but did get to work on ft shafter for a while and do some really cool intel stuff.

What do you do? (Question assumes a degree of sincerity and that you arent simply taking potshots like you normally do) Edited by Tywin Lannister

Hypothetically if you control the top 250 nations, you can keep attacking the people lower than you, thereby dropping the 250th nation floor and eventually you can have 600k NS Cuba's going loco on 80k NS nations.

Who said it was hypothetical? It's closer than you think good sir.

Not competent - you're using data for nations on one side who still haven't rebuilt :P

Both have equally rebuilt I would imagine :P 

And the way I made it is you can just copy and paste the "view all alliances" thingy and it'll update all the charts and everything. So I can do this monthly or whatever (only takes a few minutes)

Both have equally rebuilt I would imagine :P

And the way I made it is you can just copy and paste the "view all alliances" thingy and it'll update all the charts and everything. So I can do this monthly or whatever (only takes a few minutes)

NG & Nordreich only just got out of war - not yet completed 20 day back collect & infra jumps :P

A small upper tier advantage is defeatable.. but the stats show a clear advantage throughout the mid tier as well.

I'll take a look at those tiers closer later, but at first glace doesn't look like it fits well. 

Hypothetically if you control the top 250 nations, you can keep attacking the people lower than you, thereby dropping the 250th nation floor and eventually you can have 600k NS Cuba's going loco on 80k NS nations.

There would have to be a significant war on neutrality to ever see this happen. The bulk of the current top 500 reside in the neutral sphere.

Not competent - you're using data for nations on one side who still haven't rebuilt :P

this is very good point. i think these analysis should be done 1-2 months after some rebuilding has been done on both sides

There would have to be a significant war on neutrality to ever see this happen. The bulk of the current top 500 reside in the neutral sphere.

If taking any of those meaningless awards topics into account, DBDC could just flick them out of the top 500 without loss....