LNN Exclusive: DBDC tech shipment report #1

The Zigur

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Task Force: a temporary grouping of military units formed to undertake a specific mission. DBDC sounds like a mission fit for a World Task Force. :ehm:

Clearly it's your destiny. Accept Tywin as your lord and savior and arise!

I wish people would decide whether im an ebil manipulator or just a clueless loudmouth. Its too convenient to switch between the two.

The only people who have implied you are an "ebil manipulator" have done so sarcastically. Almost everyone agrees you are clueless. The rest would say irrelevant enough that the time spent to figure out if you are clueless or not is not worth it.

I wonder why, if so many people think Im irrelevant and clueless, so much time is spent copying or countering what I say and do.

Nobody likes a loud mouth even if they're accurate, not that you were even close to accurate.

You have so much spin that you're an information DJ.

You have no "alliance", you're a lone wolf.

Now that you know you're a lone wolf you should take a more intelligent view on this world.

It is the job of a lone wolf to think he is better than everyone else that is not him, when I look at you I don't see someone who thinks he is better than everyone else.

I see someone who knows he is walking behind other people's footsteps.

The OWF is your only weapon available as your nation is a wreck, use it wisely. 

Edited by Commander shepard

I wonder why, if so many people think Im irrelevant and clueless, so much time is spent copying or countering what I say and do.

You've tapped into the same demographic of people that watch ancient alien shows just so they can whine about how dumb they are.

You've tapped into the same demographic of people that watch ancient alien shows just so they can whine about how dumb they are.

Then those people are generally irrelevant too, there are always productive ways to expend one's time and improve one's position. People try to have it both ways but the argument just doesnt work. (Although I do recognize some think they earn political favor by taking potshots at me :p ) Edited by Tywin Lannister

Then those people are generally irrelevant too, there are always productive ways to expend one's time and improve one's position. People try to have it both ways but the argument just doesnt work. (Although I do recognize some think they earn political favor by taking potshots at me :P )

I think you overestimate the effort it takes to make you look silly. I'd be really surprised if anyone was gaining political points from it.

I remember getting a PM from someone when Doombird Doomcave was forming and I didn't pay much attention at the time. Seems they're getting popular now at least. At their sizes I think they've earned their right to do what they want and wish them luck in turning the order of this world upside down if they intend to do so. Stability is the most boring state of affairs.

I think you overestimate the effort it takes to make you look silly. I'd be really surprised if anyone was gaining political points from it.

Or even 'trying' to gain political points from it ......

It's called 'passing the time' .. About as productive as flicking cards in a hat ...

These forums are pretty much dead except for the Lannister Stuff and NPO announcements once a week, so at least he provides some entertainment. When I see Lannister Factor I think parody and with so many of you arguing with him, I think he's doing a good job in keeping the propaganda rolling. 

These forums are pretty much dead except for the Lannister Stuff and NPO announcements once a week, so at least he provides some entertainment. When I see Lannister Factor I think parody and with so many of you arguing with him, I think he's doing a good job in keeping the propaganda rolling. 

With out people like Tywin, buckaroo, La Marxs and the lil blond lady from game of thrones I would not visit this forum at all. All the info I need, i can get  from other places.