A look at the Top 250 nations

Unknown Smurf

Numbers do not mean much; I just got done looking through those nations and Ive already noticed some glaring weaknesess. Polardoxia will be fighting for survival if DBDC is trying to organize against them. Nations unused to warfare and forced into action by the "God Emperor" Cuba are not going to perform well, if at all. It will be 300 all over again.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Numbers do not mean much; I just got done looking through those nations and Ive already noticed some glaring weaknesess. Polardoxia will be fighting for survival if DBDC is trying to organize against them. Nations unused to warfare and forced into action by the "God Emperor" Cuba are not going to perform well, if at all. It will be 300 all over again.

Unused to warfare? Maybe a few of them, but this just isn't all that true.

I like this.

It would be cool to look at the actual percentages in a list in addition to the chart.

If you click the link at the bottom of the OP and go to the 2nd sheet you will be able to see the breakdown. 

Hadn't thought of HB as being particularly AZTEC-y but I guess the DT treaty does it.

Cool stuff, US, and I agree with jutopia's suggestion.