DBDC: Friend or Foe? LNN wants YOUR opinion!

The Zigur

DBDC  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Actually, he's doing the opposite. if he liked our side he wouldn't be posting so terribly imo.

You lack confidence, that's not a good trait in a leader. Worrying about how you appear because of how I post, when you are in a dominant political position is weakness. It is that type of fear that makes one easily manipulated by one's enemies.

I would not endorse Polardoxia if I did not think it had a reasonable chance of success. I originally planned to endorse NPO, but they were inadequate to the task. Polardoxia will either succeed or fail in her test. Worrying about what irrelevant people think is not leadership, nor does it represent forward-thought. Edited by Tywin Lannister

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lack confidence, that's not a good trait in a leader. Worrying about how you appear because of how I post, when you are in a dominant political position is weakness. It is that type of fear that makes one easily manipulated by one's enemies.

I would not endorse Polardoxia if I did not think it had a reasonable chance of success. I originally planned to endorse NPO, but they were inadequate to the task. Polardoxia will either succeed or fail in her test. Worrying about what irrelevant people think is not leadership, nor does it represent forward-thought.

No one is "worried" about how you post, we just don't like idiots spouting !@#$%^&* while pretending to speak for us or support us.

We don't want your support.

All this thread accomplished was it made me end up joining DBDC, so now they are a friend to me. All Tywin's threads promoting Paradoxia were considered bad for PR by TOP and they asked him to stop. Seems all his threads cause the opposite perception of whatever position he takes. I'm not sure if its on purpose or not. :P

This is actually a pretty good theory.  >_>

I'd much rather you oppose TOP in the same way you opposed MQ than have you "support" us.  You were a joke even to others who opposed MQ.

The opinion of you within TOP is universally negative, it's not just me.

Edited by Azaghul